Getting Beat By...(eBay Rant)

NeverEnoughMoneyNeverEnoughMoney 300 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Not really a rant, but don't you just hate it when you get beat out on a record you've been needing by someone who has a horrible purchase history. Like, they have a bunch of records with breaks that they overpaid for, a bunch of issues of hip hop mags, a nintendo controller belt, and a stuffed animal.I know, I know - no big deal. Whoever's got the cash...So fuckin' what...Elitist bullshit... ...Still...

Comments

• If it was on eBay you are almost guranteed to see it again. Bid higher next time.

~Crates

• i have a feeling im about to get beat out in 5 minutes.

• nope I pulled it out, Im surprised. Mario Castro Neves and Samba SA split LP with fantastic cover on CBS just $60.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Step your exorbitant spending game up.

• Step your exorbitant spending game up.

Can't say I didn't see this one coming...

• Were you able to acquire a download of the *o*r *i*t* in the other thread?

If not, I could up it for you...

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Step your exorbitant spending game up.

Can't say I didn't see this one coming...

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    I'm pretty numb to being outbid at this point.

• someone who has a horrible purchase history. Like, they have a bunch of records with breaks that they overpaid for, a bunch of issues of hip hop mags, a nintendo controller belt, and a stuffed animal.

• djrdjr 511 Posts
    I'm pretty numb to being outbid at this point.

I should be, but I still like to throw a few choice words around when I lose.

• I'm pretty numb to being outbid at this point.

I let eSnipe do it all for me and I check my won auctions in Ebay every once-in-a-while to see what I have to pay for.

• the beanie baby was for my sister and the nintendo belt was for my cousin. Plus those records had MAD breaks, PUFFY used that shit mang- PUFFY!

(goes back to corner)

• Not really a rant, but don't you just hate it when you get beat out on a record you've been needing

Get a grip there,

Nobody "needs" a record.

I don't wanna catch a web video of you crying and recording eBay auctions like this douchebag.