The Recent Onslaught of Little Dudes

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i listened to a few of the mixes/beats posted on this site by so-called big dudes so i know that can't be it. what gives?

so please. give us names.

post beats or you're soft.

• also, i was about to contribute. but the shit got yanked. and that was fine with me. my main gripe was not about scamming more badly ripped, unorganized, one-track-per-side albums, it was with the whole elite club that my poor, non-contributing ass cannot be a part of...
    So you are complaining about something you were using, decided you didn't like, and then when you suddenly realized that you didn't have access to this thing you didn't like, you decided to post something about it? Just checking.

i originally figured that the RHKTD forum was gonna replace the CDR forum for those 'real headz'. there is a little sarcasm in my posts, i know it might not come through... but basically i was just saying if the elite forum is just an album upload thread for all you 'real (unnecessarily inflated) headz', then i really don't give a fuck. whoopty fucking doo.

why don't you bounce? you sound like a salty ass baby

you see... it's this shit right here that'll keep a motherfucker lurking. chill out. i'm not trying to piss on your party here, man... i'm just saying if that is all it is that i'm missing here... then whatever... i don't really give a shit. i don't need anybody telling me i need to leave. got damn.

• sure i have posted files on here before, and plan to in the future. but why are you addressing me as "bitch" or "batch" ? i have never called you outside of your name have i? what gives?

It's an overused saying in some forums when someone is talking shit about other folks music, yet don't seem to put theirs up. You implied that the material around here was soft, so I'm thinking, let's hear yours.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    you see... it's this shit right here that'll keep a motherfucker lurking. chill out. i'm not trying to piss on your party here, man... i'm just saying if that is all it is that i'm missing here... then whatever... i don't really give a shit. i don't need anybody telling me i need to leave. got damn.
    Why are you posting if you don't care about it then? Seriously, complaining about free shit is fucking pathetic.

• what's a picture of your girl chewing on a stuffed animal have to do with any of this?

thanks for dropping that gem

ya beat me to it

• also, i was about to contribute. but the shit got yanked. and that was fine with me. my main gripe was not about scamming more badly ripped, unorganized, one-track-per-side albums, it was with the whole elite club that my poor, non-contributing ass cannot be a part of...
    So you are complaining about something you were using, decided you didn't like, and then when you suddenly realized that you didn't have access to this thing you didn't like, you decided to post something about it? Just checking.

i originally figured that the RHKTD forum was gonna replace the CDR forum for those 'real headz'. there is a little sarcasm in my posts, i know it might not come through... but basically i was just saying if the elite forum is just an album upload thread for all you 'real (unnecessarily inflated) headz', then i really don't give a fuck. whoopty fucking doo.

why don't you bounce? you sound like a salty ass baby

Salty.....................Baby.......... Yup....[/b]

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    sayin

• You implied that the material around here was soft, so I'm thinking, let's hear yours.

Last i heard, to qualify to have an opinion on whether music was good or bad you didn't have to make it to an equal or higher standard...or make it at all...

• got something on that "break in the road" comp that i am pretty proud of as well as proud to be a part of, cop that as it is for a good cause.

• You implied that the material around here was soft, so I'm thinking, let's hear yours.

Last i heard, to qualify to have an opinion on whether music was good or bad you didn't have to make it to an equal or higher standard...or make it at all...

As Bob Marley would say " You can explain the musician; but you can't do it."

• man, i could seriously use a "check ya tone" graemlin right about now for all of you:) i'm not pissed. and not exactly salty either. i do feel like i'm getting grilled here, tho.

i think i am going to go back and hide in my hole.

fuckers:)

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    You implied that the material around here was soft, so I'm thinking, let's hear yours.

You don't, but dissing everyone's shit and complaining about the messageboard in general while still reading and posting on it is some bitchmade shit.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    bitchmade
    bitchmade
    bitchmade
    bitchmade
    bitchmade
    bitchmade
    bitchmade
    bitchmade
    bitchmade
    bitchmade
    bitchmade
    bitchmade

• a 'bitchmade' graemlin would be nice too...

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    man, i could seriously use a "check ya tone" graemlin right about now for all of you:) i'm not pissed. and not exactly salty either. i do feel like i'm getting grilled here, tho.

Chill dude, there's no grand cabal of old time strutters, it's not a club*. Most of them hate each other as much as they hate you! One thing is fo sho, Soulstrut is a big thing. You are standing on the shoulders of Big Dudes. Respect the institution if not the man.

*I could be wrong on that one.

• a 'bitchmade' graemlin would be nice too...

yes yes yes yes

• man, i could seriously use a "check ya tone" graemlin right about now for all of you:) i'm not pissed. and not exactly salty either. i do feel like i'm getting grilled here, tho.

In the spirit of MyLatency..... Have a fun week on Soulstrut.

Seriously though, Do you expect everyone to cuddle up to you and powder your bum? You sound rather cranky.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i see some cool new people with low post counts and some corny ass old people with high post counts.

who are the people in your neighborhood?

• Do you expect everyone to cuddle up to you and powder your bum?

try some of this.....

• go ahead. ban me. i doubt i'll even miss it.

Isn't this considered voluntary termination?

Don't mind me, just stirring the soup.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Damn... newbies need to wise up seriously. Y'all wanna be lil dudes forever? I know I don't so I respect those that have the knowledge and experience. If the torch is to be passed onto the next generation of bid dudes, it certainly won't be any of you punks. I'm not just talking about this forum, I'm talking about the real world. This attitude of take, take, take and why are you so mean is so petty and immature and will get you nowhere fast.

Dudes act superior because they are and if you stopped taking yourself so seriously you might learn something. I get picked on here for my name, my willingness to drop loot on records and the fact that I'm a frat boy, but who cares? I don't take myself that seriously, but I take DJing and the record game seriously. If someone gives you a hard time about your weak discoveries, come back when you find something more impressive instead of crying about it.

Y'all will come and go faster than this week's digger fag trend if you continue with this attitude. You wanna last here and in the record game? Then pay your dues, do your homework and learn from the big dudes.

Alright, I"m done listening to my midweek finds so I'll stop on this. Wow... Handyman's Back in Town Part II is some serious boogie fiyah. Now there's a dollar bin find worth posting.

DJ Ferrari

• fuck it... maybe i need to check my own goddamn tone:) seriously, someone come with a leonard washington graemlin saying "check ya tone" already:)

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Damn... newbies need to wise up seriously. Y'all wanna be lil dudes forever? I know I don't so I respect those that have the knowledge and experience. If the torch is to be passed onto the next generation of bid dudes, it certainly won't be any of you punks. I'm not just talking about this forum, I'm talking about the real world. This attitude of take, take, take and why are you so mean is so petty and immature and will get you nowhere fast.

Dudes act superior because they are and if you stopped taking yourself so seriously you might learn something. I get picked on here for my name, my willingness to drop loot on records and the fact that I'm a frat boy, but who cares? I don't take myself that seriously, but I take DJing and the record game seriously. If someone gives you a hard time about your weak discoveries, come back when you find something more impressive instead of crying about it.

Y'all will come and go faster than this week's digger fag trend if you continue with this attitude. You wanna last here and in the record game? Then pay your dues, do your homework and learn from the big dudes.

Alright, I"m done listening to my midweek finds so I'll stop on this. Wow... Handyman's Back in Town Part II is some serious boogie fiyah. Now there's a dollar bin find worth posting.

DJ Ferrari

Peace

• i might not post hardly, but i'll be damned if you guys group me in with the lil dudes. i might hardly post here, but i remember the old board and how things used to be... and i know i've been lurking here longer than most of you guys have been posting. not that that means a damn thing though....

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    fuck it... maybe i need to check my own goddamn tone:) seriously, someone come with a leonard washington graemlin saying "check ya tone" already:)

It's all good man. Go back and re-read what you posted and you'll see that while you said some things that made sense, most of your posts basically ended with:

and what is up with the 'real heads know the deal' forum? sounds like some elitist bullshit to me. most of you motherfuckers ain't no realer than the 'little dudes' that just found this place. you might have a few years on 'em digging-wise, but all you really have is that you posted more about some dumb shit like what your goddamn favorite popeyes side order was. get over yourselves already.

go ahead. ban me. i doubt i'll even miss it.

it was with the whole elite club that my poor, non-contributing ass cannot be a part of...

... but basically i was just saying if the elite forum is just an album upload thread for all you 'real (unnecessarily inflated) headz', then i really don't give a fuck. whoopty fucking doo.

etc...

So you can see why I asked (not told)you why don't you just leave and all that.

It was an honest question with an honest observation cause that shit is on some

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    In all seriousness

Best thread EVER. I could laugh for days at all of this.

And seriously again, It's just the internet:

• fuck it... maybe i need to check my own goddamn tone:) seriously, someone come with a leonard washington graemlin saying "check ya tone" already:)

It's all good man. Go back and re-read what you posted and you'll see that while you said some things that made sense, most of your posts basically ended like:

and what is up with the 'real heads know the deal' forum? sounds like some elitist bullshit to me. most of you motherfuckers ain't no realer than the 'little dudes' that just found this place. you might have a few years on 'em digging-wise, but all you really have is that you posted more about some dumb shit like what your goddamn favorite popeyes side order was. get over yourselves already.

go ahead. ban me. i doubt i'll even miss it.

it was with the whole elite club that my poor, non-contributing ass cannot be a part of...

... but basically i was just saying if the elite forum is just an album upload thread for all you 'real (unnecessarily inflated) headz', then i really don't give a fuck. whoopty fucking doo.

etc...

So you can see why I asked (not told) why you don't just leave then and all that.
    It was an honest question with an honest observation

fair enough. i guess i came out with the guns ablazin'... sorry. lemme put them shits back up... i still think the whole 'lil dude' shittiness that's going around is very high school, tho...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    i still think the whole 'lil dude' shittiness that's going around is very high school, tho...

agreed

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

In the spirit of AP[/b]..... Have a fun week on Soulstrut.

It's all good to me, I know how it is. I created beef on like three other forums yesterday because my dope sickness made me cranky.

I was flaming fools left and right. That's not my normal tone but you try being sick and in pain from a lack of pain meds, going through your most grueling phase of physical therapy, with nothing else to do but post on the internet for 15 hours straight.

We all have our days. Only a fool doesn't learn.