The Bobby Hamilton Quintet Unlimited: Dream Queen?

axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
any info on this? rare? sounds aight to me! thanks..

Comments

• Hamilton has a 45 from the early '70s on the Rochester, NY-based Salt City imprint by his group (at the time), Anubis.
    Pretty good records, both the LP and the 45.

• Syracuse is "Salt" city, Rochester was the "Flour" city... then "Flower" city after flour production stopped & a lot of lilacs were left.

Anyway the label, Salt City, is out of Syracuse, NY.
    Anubis was from Auburn, NY.

Looking for this 45 from Rochester, NY

>>>Darling Dears Feat. Funky Heavy Prod. on Flour City

• cheers thanks alot...just found the lp at a flea for 25 cents, nice copy too! its a good listen.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    cheers thanks alot...just found the lp at a flea for 25 cents, nice copy too! its a good listen.

since you were asking on price, i'm assuming that you're looking to trade or sell?

• cheers thanks alot...just found the lp at a flea for 25 cents, nice copy too! its a good listen.

since you were asking on price, i'm assuming that you're looking to trade or sell?
    hmmm..i really just wanted some info about the group and label.seeing that everyone i asked never heard of the it..but being broke right now is tempting me to sell it,damn i hate money.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    cheers thanks alot...just found the lp at a flea for 25 cents, nice copy too! its a good listen.

hmmm..i really just wanted some info about the group and label.seeing that everyone i asked never heard of the it..but being broke right now is tempting me to sell it,damn i hate money.

Don't sell it.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

Don't sell it.

Raj is right, you shouldn't sell it.

you should trade it,

to me.

• Raj is right, you shouldn't sell it.

you should trade it,

to me.

I believe I was first in PM line.

OH SHTIS!@

PS: please to not stop selling me cool records that you don't want...