sik ass $300 joint that you think is some weakshit

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
earl coleman latin love in on worthy represents some shit that i really dont like right now and it actually makes me hostile.HATE ME NOW!

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    the "other" Worthy record? no good? If it were a bunghole, would it be turd encrusted?

I nominate Bobby Williams "Funky Superfly". Fuck that record! And don't come at me with "well, the other mix... blah blah blah". His gangster was bogus.

• ethiopian quintet on worthy is the bomb. now i know why tsega is so radical.

ethiopian quintet on worthy is the bomb. now i know why tsega is so radical.

the "other mulatu(s)"?

• I AM NOT ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON THAT DUE TO THE FACT THAT I HAVE 10 SEALED COPIES RIGHT NOW.

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON THAT DUE TO THE FACT THAT I HAVE 10 SEALED COPIES RIGHT NOW.

I heard that you just woke up one morning and were "the man". I hope that happens to me tomorrow morning!

• WHEN I TAKE A SHIT RARE PSYCH RECORDS FALL OUT OF MY ASS.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    WHEN I TAKE A SHIT RARE PSYCH RECORDS FALL OUT OF MY ASS.

I know

Psych[/b](bowel) move[/b](ment)s[/b]

• cant touch this

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I don't know if I want to touch it.

Hi guys.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I nominate Bobby Williams "Funky Superfly". Fuck that record! And don't come at me with "well, the other mix... blah blah blah". His gangster was bogus.

That Bobby Williams is dope, you're just mad cuz you sold it haha. Lialeh OST is pretty weak imo.

Lialeh OST is pretty weak imo.

Agreed.

• earl coleman latin love in on worthy represents some shit that i really dont like right now and it actually makes me hostile.

HATE ME NOW!

I'm not a big believer in $300 latin records, and I think the pearson factor could bump that price a little. But pray tell, what latin record (no psych) is worth so much scrilla? As far as latin records go, its pretty dope musically. Stay radd--ex-Puerto Rico beach dude

That Bobby Williams is dope, you're just mad cuz you sold it haha. Lialeh OST is pretty weak imo.

Quiet you!

• rad.

bonilla wouldnt stop talking about some record by a guy named steve hernandez called mombo beat boogaloo and how it sold for $1000. thats before the assasination attempt on him at pasadena occoured of course.

scurred.

lol

• this thread is not a joke

I TAKE RECORDS SERIOUSLY

• thisaintawishboneashthang

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Please tell me about that assassanation attempt! I went to his place over in Burbank and he made me stand in the front yard as brought records out to me. He wouldn't let me in to see anything or go through all of the visable boxes in the back. Seemed like he was a bit shady.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    earl coleman latin love in on worthy represents some shit that i really dont like right now and it actually makes me hostile.

HATE ME NOW!

I had that record but I sold it for about half that a year or 2 ago. I thought it was just "aiiiiiiiiiight:

Hi AP

HATE ME NOW!

• it is just allightt.

this was like 7 years ago:

that dude bonilla. i do not know whats up with that dude. the peruvian dentistry is getting me down. some dudes rolled up on him at pasadena at 5:30 in the morning and unloaded on his ass with a sawed off. they were driving down colorado and fired at the dudes record booth. it was absurd. record show drive by. the cops shut the whole thing down. he did some crokked shit.

runner up to stupid record show shit:

freaky old dude collapsing at the san deigo record show when music man marvin used to have the show. the parametics came and shut shit down. marvin was scared of getting sued and ended the shows and alan garth took over. that was insane and freaky.

honorable mention:

dude and san deigo record show ( once again the old show at the old building ) walking around in his tighty whities. WTF!?!

San Diego is a weird place, it makes some people go crazy, including myself.

I have heard that old guy collapsing story.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    some dudes rolled up on him at pasadena at 5:30 in the morning and unloaded on his ass with a sawed off. they were driving down colorado and fired at the dudes record booth. it was absurd. record show drive by.

• rad.

bonilla wouldnt stop talking about some record by a guy named steve hernandez called mombo beat boogaloo and how it sold for $1000. thats before the assasination attempt on him at pasadena occoured of course.

scurred.

Woah, that one's off my radar! Must be a South American joint. Anyways, anyone spending $1000 on a boogaloo record must have been drinking too much coconut water. Beware, toilets flush counter-clockwise south of the equator.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Beware, toilets flush Clockwise[/b] south of the equator.

That's some shit right thurr

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Hey AP,

How's the lil one? We want pix.

• shes rad but i dont have digital picture. just film. real analog photo nerds do it in the dark. i will have to snap some off and put them on soulstrut.

ap

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    After that, an animated GIF of the toilet-reverse-o thing would also be greatly appreciated. From one discriminating collector to another.