raekwon and pete rock

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
kids thats rich i like it.

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    U still at work?

lawd have mercy... Go home!!!

I'll try and stand by ur place and scare you when u get home!!!

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    kids thats rich

i like it.

Not bad....

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    ima going to be here for a long ass time - i have writing to do for a grant application.

you might have to fight the drunks for some space - those dudes set up camp behind the garage to drink their crest and sherry.

• What are you for halloween?

Do they have halloween in canada?

"Unlike in america where violence in the media and guns have been blamed for the rise in the paranormal, Canada is still relatively ghost free."

I just made up that quote.

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    It's cool.

What are you for halloween?

"Unlike in america where violence in the media and guns have been blamed for the rise in the paranormal, Canada is still relatively ghost free."

a Mexican wrestler that looked like an aerobics instructor on a very very very bad day. the costume was pitiful.

i work too late to hand-out candy and scare the kids with Black Sabbath. boo and hoo.

what's your get-up?

We gots colour television too!

kids thats rich

i like it.

Not bad....

yea, Ghost's Be Easy is real good - but I think Pete Rock hits closer to home with this one. Or the two never even met...

ima going to be here for a long ass time - i have writing to do for a grant application.

you might have to fight the drunks for some space - those dudes set up camp behind the garage to drink their crest and sherry.

Stop talkin' poorly about ma papa like that!

You must work crazy hours! What time did you start today???

• What are you for halloween?

a Mexican wrestler that looked like an aerobics instructor on a very very very bad day. the costume was pitiful.

i work too late to hand-out candy and scare the kids with Black Sabbath. boo and hoo.

what's your get-up?

I was a "Vampire Hunter". The pics are over in the halloween pix thread. It was ok. The best was the gal who went as "holy shit". you should go check out that thread.

we hit a party in pacific beach after ours died down and the was a guy dressed as beer pong. he was in green, had a ping pong net at his waist, then cups attached to his chest and 2 ping pong balls attached to his crotch. that shit was funny.

Pacific Beach is rad. Fucking party animals.

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    This is that dope Pete Rock
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

• Damn i didn't know that was out! Is that Muneshine? if so it's a dope record and i must have it...
    Kids That Rich and Be Easy were dope too....

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    That Muneshine was out, it's gone now.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Interesting interpretation of Wu drums...

I'm open to both new Rae and Pete Rock joints now. I think folks got their minds right now.

What are you for halloween?

what's your get-up?

I was a "Vampire Hunter". The pics are over in the halloween pix thread. It was ok. The best was the gal who went as "holy shit". you should go check out that thread.

we hit a party in pacific beach after ours died down and the was a guy dressed as beer pong. he was in green, had a ping pong net at his waist, then cups attached to his chest and 2 ping pong balls attached to his crotch. that shit was funny.

Pacific Beach is rad. Fucking party animals.

holy shit was quite good - but i think your lady took the cake.

we take halloween very seriously here. even Toronto cops who are on work-to-rule are putting aside their differences and getting back on the job to make sure all the little brats are safe tonight.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    kids thats rich

i like it.

I like it but it feels like its needs a little something more... if you told me that Preme did it or 9th did it or Rza did it or Pete did it... I would believe you...

kids thats rich

i like it.

I like it but it feels like its needs a little something more... if you told me that Preme did it or 9th did it or Rza did it or Pete did it... I would believe you...

yea - I know what you mean - there's a cookie cutter feel to it. I dunno, no one does dark, layered and deep like RZA IMO - it feels like RZA-lite or something.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I'm going as MSG (Not the stadium, but the food additive). I'm wearing all white, with the words "MSG" written across my chest.

• kids thats rich

i like it.

I like it but it feels like its needs a little something more...

I like spare beats with not much to them, but it's gotta be like a really dope sample or real dope drums or something. Everything on this beat just sounds kinda basic to me. I still like it a-ight though, just because it's that raw schitt (ooo baby I like it raw).

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Wow! Fuck Pete, he took that sample too...

Aahh!!

Who knows what that sample is...

... E Daily, I'm sure you know, bro!!

Pz

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    PS/ The beat is

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    It's cool. I like the track, even though Pete could of definitely freaked it a whole lot more. I like Rae's flow. He'll say some off the wall shit like 'cauliflower biscuits' and then I'll just put on my face. I like it.

I like Rae's flow.

yea, it makes the song.