PayPal question

2»

Comments

• No. It's been 2 1/2 weeks too since I sent it to Germany. I have always had trouble with Germany too. Their customs is on some delayed shit.

hum... i'd wait some more time. got some package hanging in german customs for over three weeks until they lately delievered it.

i guess closing and re-opening wont solve the problem. if they have your credit card information they will use it for sure if to comes to that.

• legendlegend 124 Posts
    FUCK PAYPAL.

• legendlegend 124 Posts
    I consider myself lucky that this has never happened to me.

only a matter of time, my man. shit happened to me so i have DIVORCED PAYPAL and will never do biz that way again. i got a merchant account, and love it

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

only a matter of time, my man. shit happened to me so i have DIVORCED PAYPAL and will never do biz that way again. i got a merchant account, and love it

What is a Merchant account?

• legendlegend 124 Posts

What is a Merchant account?

i can accept credit cards..visa, american express, discover, mastercard...so if they choose to pay, thats how they pay. i don't and will never mess with paypal again