Lazy ass hip hop Halloween

DJelV2000DJelV2000 322 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
If you wanted to be a Rapper for halloween, and did not want to spend the extra chedder for the costume, who woluld you be?kind of a roundabout way to ask which rapper do you most look like?for me... just gotta shave my beard and me and search are sperated at birth

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

but instead i went as...

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

mr. walt

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

• mr. walt

More like mrs. walt

• Huh?

what, no EDAN's?

No Kid's, or Play's?

We gott have at least 1 MC Paul Barman up on here...

come on y'all, fess up...

• I'm on some last-minute shit.

Blazer, jeans, ones, fake chain, and a cowboy hat.

Kanye Western.

(weak)

• Damn, Hogg:

I was going to be Kanye this year but just never got around to making the mask (I was going to use this image and just laminate it/cut out eyes). If dude is still "relevant" next year i'll do it.

otherwise i'm stuck at HQ, chilling on 'strut, and handing out peppmermint patties to the neighborhood kiddies but I"M RUNNING LOW! (btw: I saw a trio folks my age, two of the girls where quite the lookers....I should of hollered and offer them my "chico stick" for that "laffy taffy".

At the monkey club on saturday I saw a whole table as the "Napolean Dynamite" cast, an ill looking "luchador" and this incredible sexy girl dressed up as dorothy (as well as the played out shit like "naughty cops", "Sexy nurse" and white dudes dressed as pimps)

THIS JUST IN

3 kids:

1) Colonel Sanders

2). Jack from the Jack in the Box (paper mache head)

3). boy dressed up as wendy holding a cup of chili with severed finger

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

THIS JUST IN

3 kids:

1) Colonel Sanders

2). Jack from the Jack in the Box (paper mache head)

3). boy dressed up as wendy holding a cup of chili with severed finger

Dude the kids up there are damn creative. I had a bunch of batmans and star wars shit. Kids are spoiled down where my folks live.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm on some last-minute shit.

Blazer, jeans, ones, fake chain, and a cowboy hat.

Kanye Western.

These are my favorite types of costumes, you have to play the role for it to work though.