Peer Pressure (MC Motivational Boost-Related)

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Hey Produca Cats,I've made an interesting observation. It's funny how after I gave my MC "the word" (let's be about our business and stop bullshittin') and started farming out tracks to other MCs, he got on his shit. We're about to head back into the studio next week to work on our CD. I guess he realized that I'm not gonna sit on hot tracks, and will let other talented dudes bless them (yo Soma and Bungie, where you at??? Holla, I got another hot one for y'all!!!!). It's amazing how the pen writes faster when other cats are handlin' their business. I guess I was being taken for granted. Things that make you go, hummmmmmmmm.Peace,Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    People want what they can't have, and don't want to give up what's they they consider to be "theirs".

Oh, and they hate sharing.

Take this from a parent of pre-school/kindergarten age children: these rules never go out of style.

• Heat on the way. DON'T GIVE R BEATS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Goodness gracious. Soma45 avatar is where it's at!!! I hope the moder-haters don't remove that one.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Heat on the way. DON'T GIVE R BEATS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha.

Man, you and Bungie are always on the task. Me and my dude recorded 4 joints in Summer of 2004 only to re-start recording for our CD just this Fall 2005. That is ridiculous, isn't it??? No recording in a year??? This is excessive. That's why I had to do some riffin'. And, oh yeah, that avatar is crazy. That ass is makin' me "Dizzy"!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak