US hip hop albums that had a foreign release only.

2»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Batmon you're a worthless record snob so fuck you. Fyi I own most of the JB's catalogue so again fuck you.

I'm the worthless record snob; BATMON is the poster that admitted to liking the JBs' rave album.

"Calm down, I only have so many copies of THE GOOD,THE BAD,THE UGLY - MOBSTYLE"

• i think the best thing to do is to tell yourself the jb`s only had two lp releases..

the shit they released after that was just fucking wrong.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    i think the best thing to do is to tell yourself the jb`s only had two lp releases..

the shit they released after that was just fucking wrong.

And don't even mention that Crazy Wisdom Masters stuff that got left off the '...Wit The Remedy' album...

• How about the NERD album ...in search of. The European version actually sounded like hip-hop before they picked up instruments and recorded the US version.

• What's that Together Brothers album like? I'm intrigued...

Awful.
    To be honest I haven???t heard it for some time (and its boxed at the moment so I cant check it) but as I remember this album has no redeeming features.

Ooh, the time diff delay..

Hmmn, I must pull it out. But I have the 12" of 'Hard Work' & play it occasionally. It's not that bad.
    And there's another 12" that samples Grace Jones 'Pull Up To The Bumper'.

Yeah Dismasters. Same label that released Lakim Shabazz's 'Pure Righteousness' LP in the UK.

So dudes trying to look like they from Africa is now a look.. Righty-O...

• in case this one hasnt already been mentioned:

released only in j-pan

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    freestyle fellowship- bullies of the block 12" w/ a pic cover

'bullies' or 'hot potato'? i have a pic sleeve 45 of hot potato.

I'd like to know the answer to this too. I've got the pic-sleeve 12" of hot potato and would like to see the pic sleeve of bullies if there is one.

-e

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    That DEL album has always been available out here in the states. Well maybe out here in the Bay Area cause I remember it being available on cassette from Hiero Imperium for the longest time and later on it was available on CD and Vinyl.

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Oh yeah there was a double vinyl pressing of Tribe's "Midnight Marauders" out of the UK.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    'Low End Theory' was originally a promo-only vinyl in the US. Tough as hell to find.

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Low End Theory Promo is tough to find but not worth the high price tag. Especially when you hav a domestic double pressing released by Jive records. You know the original promo is probably pressed too quiet. So it's not even worth it. On the other hand, BDP's Sex And Violence is also a really tough promo LP to find. That album was never releases commercially in the states oin vinyl. But now Jive has reissued it on double vinyl, although the vinyl seems cheap compared to the original promo and old Jive releases.