scary thought/sstrut potential

pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
I am here eating lunch at uni checking the board, when i overhear these 2 business students (suits and all that) sayin,"Yeah i post here, meet people, get information and then we can influence the market""how do you influence the market?""we invest in companies together and then the value goes up, we sell high and move on to the next...Economic soulstrut factor... scary...

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I am here eating lunch at uni checking the board, when i overhear these 2 business students (suits and all that) sayin,
    "Yeah i post here, meet people, get information and then we can influence the market"
    "how do you influence the market?"
    "we invest in companies together and then the value goes up, we sell high and move on to the next...

Economic soulstrut factor... scary...

On the Soulstrut tip, true most likely.

On the business tip, where do you think all those stock spams come from?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    that is nothing new

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    that is nothing new
    True

I guess sstrut is hub for likeminded individuals (for example, political opinion) in a positive way. Hope it stays that way

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I guess sstrut is hub for likeminded individuals (for example, political opinion) in a positive way. Hope it stays that way

Agreed, but have you heard of the "Soulstrut Factor" ? It occurs from time to time on eBay.

Word up to Montreal, I freakin' love your city.

cheers,
    M

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Although i am the littlest of dudes
    I ve heard and seen the soulstrut factor, when it leads more green for real heads when it leads outrageous baller bidding that will end up never listening/appreciating to the record

Word up to Montreal, I freakin' love your city.

Thanks... love it myself
    Off diggin peace