edited October 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Does she have bald spot?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I think so.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I wish video games still looked like that.

I wish video games still looked like that.

I would be a millionaire, you can program those things in basic in 2 hours.

I remember that! didn't you just have to push a button real fast to keep dude running?

K-Star Patrol was my stuff.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Unfukwitable. The best thing was the "secret room" that took hours to make work, and then all that happened was you went through a wall, into a room that you couldn't get out of.

Pitfall

Pitfall

Pitfall: 1,000 scenes made up of the same three screens.

Oh look Bobby! MORE CROCODILES!

haha! I tried playing that shit a few months ago & I couldn't get over those damn crocodiles!

haha! I tried playing that shit a few months ago & I couldn't get over those damn crocodiles!

I haven't played any Atari shit on an emulator but those old school joysticks were a bitch.

yeah, they were. I remember when I got the first Nintendo. Those ones were even worse. little square ones.

yeah, they were. I remember when I got the first Nintendo. Those ones were even worse. little square ones.

I dunno, they seem so little now but back when I played them they were perfect. I came into my video game prime when Nintendo was big.

I came into my video game prime when Nintendo was big.

oh yeah, me too.

I came into my video game prime when Nintendo was big.

oh yeah, me too.

So I never got accustomed to those old school joysticks. And those fuckin paddle things with the twisty knobs and shit? What dumbass thought that shit up?

And those fuckin paddle things with the twisty knobs and shit? What dumbass thought that shit up?

haha! fuck. I remember having my first atari & never knowing what the fuck those things did? What games could you even use them on?

And those fuckin paddle things with the twisty knobs and shit? What dumbass thought that shit up?

haha! fuck. I remember having my first atari & never knowing what the fuck those things did? What games could you even use them on?

Pong and that was about it. It's like they came up with those with one thing in mind.

Pong and that was about it. It's like they came up with those with one thing in mind.

damn! all that jsut for Pong?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

The thing that was truly was that the driving controls and the paddle controls were the same fucking thing, but you had to switch them all the time to play different games.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Unfukwitable. The best thing was the "secret room" that took hours to make work, and then all that happened was you went through a wall, into a room that you couldn't get out of.

In the secret room you could get the smaller dot and bring it to another space to unlock the gamemaker's flashing name.

ADVENTURE is the first cartridge that I mastered.

THE BAT!!!!!!!!

• sad to think that was only 20 years ago. what are video games going to look like in 20 years ? technology is moving so fast it's obsolete by the time you buy it.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    sad to think that was only 20 years ago. what are video games going to look like in 20 years ? technology is moving so fast it's obsolete by the time you buy it.

Hurry the fuck up and grab that Treacherous 3 tape.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    cant tell you how many hours were wasted in front of this game as a child....

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Hurry the fuck up and grab that Treacherous 3 tape.

What I think is funny about the Warriors is that promo pic that they have with WARRIORS diagonally across the side of a 3 story building - that building is still standing, with WARRIORS across it - still.