Headhunters Prize Czech

sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Newbie question: Got a Headhunters LP waiting for me. It is an OG in excellent condition, the one from 75 with "God make me funky" on it. I know it is not so raer and all, but over here in the Dutch Mountains, such gems don't come around so often. Dude wants 25 Euro for it, which I think is too much. Can anyone give me a on this one? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance my fellow strutters....

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    $5 amercian dollars

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    $5 $250+ amercian dollars

anything below that is an absolute steal

just to let you know you got an internet conneciton so you can check ebay and see what its going for. You've given no help to this site yet you want us to drop information in your lap on somethng that would probably be easier & quicker to reasearch rather than wait on people form around the world to give you an opinon on.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    If it's super-clean, and hard to come by over there, maybe $25 isn't so bad - I see it around where I live (East Coast US) for $5-15, but it is hard to find a copy that hasn't been dj'ed or just generally abused.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    $12 tops (only if minty).

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    $5 amercian dollars

see, this is why I get mad at all these dealers here in Europe who think they can charge you a shitload of money, just because something is from the US and has some Funk to it. Thats just ridiculous. I mean, I am willing to give up more than 5$ due to the fact that the record had to travel overseas and is still in good shape, but 25 euros? Hell no, that is total

Thanks for the info, Doc, now I am even more ashamed about this local recordstoregame we have here...pfff
    p.s. no disrespect to honest and reliable dealers that post on this site and can handle the price game!!

• Okay, I see you got already. The thing is, you can check ebay, but this kind of record is just raer in Holland so that will be of not much help unless you would order it from there which would ad $8-15 dollar to the amount plus you can not check out the condition. If this copy is really clean euro 25 is not bad.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    clean it's a 10-15 dollar lp, but If you got it online you'd be paying 12 bucks shipping.

= $25

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

yeah, that is more accurate. I said, $5 because I see it a lot for $5. But for a good clean copy at most it should be $12.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

just to let you know you got an internet conneciton so you can check ebay and see what its going for. You've given no help to this site yet you want us to drop information in your lap on somethng that would probably be easier & quicker to reasearch rather than wait on people form around the world to give you an opinon on.

Sorry, guzzo, I tried to rely on some Strutters' opinion about this. Of course you are right, but now I have a better idea without relying on ebay or some site that could be a little bit with the prices. Sorry if I bothered you with this question.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Let's just say that you can buy worse funk records for $25