Sorry to ALL for the Rude Actions I took

hendravishendravis 689 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
i'd like to take this time to apologize to everyone on this board for being rude and requesting stuff without taking the time to take a look around and see how things work. I'd like to send my apologies to Monty as well, I feel bad knowing that i irritated u with my requests, but thanks for the link to tha site where i can satisfy my Stark needs.. very gracious of you to take the time and point me in the right direction

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    i'd like to take this time to apologize to everyone on this board for being rude and requesting stuff without taking the time to take a look around and see how things work.
    I'd like to send my apologies to Monty as well, I feel bad knowing that i irritated u with my requests, but thanks for the link to tha site where i can satisfy my Stark needs.. very gracious of you to take the time and point me in the right direction

Very nice post, but I think the graemlin is out of place. Maybe a would have been better. Graemlins are serious stuff

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    All will be forgiven if you just post your high school photo. (preferably 9th or 10th grade)

We need to see how real you are.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    maybe he meant as in his jig is up and he's been exposed for the mp3 addicted slag he really is.

just kidding mane, its all good. u may want to look at this as a learning experience though.

u are a good example of what happens to new kids who don't lurk before posting.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Very nice post, but I think the graemlin is out of place. Maybe a would have been better. Graemlins are serious stuff

We need some kind of graemlin tutorial... they get abused all the time

I think breakface has only been used correctly a handful of times...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    All will be forgiven if you just post your high school photo. (preferably 9th or 10th grade)

We need to see how real you are.

You talking to me? Here:

Hot or not?

• maybe he meant as in his jig is up and he's been exposed for the mp3 addicted slag he really is.

just kidding mane, its all good. u may want to look at this as a learning experience though.

the jig is up, i wont b incoherently requesting things no mo

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    maybe he meant as in his jig is up and he's been exposed for the mp3 addicted slag he really is.

Or maybe the means that he blew his head out with a Magnum after that post. Look what y'all have done?!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

the jig is up, i wont b incoherently requesting things no mo

Stay with us, mang. Life is beautiful. Think Jessica Alba.

• oh i'll stick around , i realize my ways of requesting was wrong

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    i'd like to take this time to apologize to everyone on this board for being rude and requesting stuff without taking the time to take a look around and see how things work.
    I'd like to send my apologies to Monty as well, I feel bad knowing that i irritated u with my requests, but thanks for the link to tha site where i can satisfy my Stark needs.. very gracious of you to take the time and point me in the right direction

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

the grocery list of stark reality mp3's was pretty damn funny/lame.

• indeed

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    maybe it's cause i've had 5 hrs of sleep for the last few days, but this massive influx of new people after the album upload massacre is mucho .

Who knows, maybe this is a blessing in disguise...

• I see this overwhelming time here as a good opportunity to chill out on the logged status for the next few days/weeks. Much to do!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I see this overwhelming time here as a good opportunity to chill out on the logged status for the next few days/weeks. Much to do!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

We need some kind of graemlin tutorial... they get abused all the time

I think breakface has only been used correctly a handful of times...

for real. plaese to be explaining the breakface. i don't dare use it because of the cryptic mysticism it exudes.

misuse of graemlins (in general) is evidence of insufficient new dude pre-post lurking. a tutorial might not be the move, though. we (meaning new guys, of which i am one) should all have to read closely and pay attention to learn their proper use.

except for breakface, which i would like some clarification on.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

who let you out, Drewn?

• autezautez 404 Posts

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    we (meaning new guys, of which i am one) should all have to read closely and pay attention to learn their proper use.

come on dude, you've been lurking for years. the jig is up!

• *lurks own thread**

• I guess I missed the album upload thread...is that the reason I see all these "hi, let me introduce myself" threads popping up? Not complaining..I just happen to notice a lot of them as well.

• maybe it's cause i've had 5 hrs of sleep for the last few days, but this massive influx of new people after the album upload massacre is mucho .

Who knows, maybe this is a blessing in disguise...

co-sign

booty booty booty booty bounce

that's what i thought. those particular ones are

we (meaning new guys, of which i am one) should all have to read closely and pay attention to learn their proper use.

come on dude, you've been lurking for years. the jig is up!

• * lurks*

• autezautez 404 Posts
    * lurks*
    youre still misusing the graemlins mayne