Marcofunk strikes again

2»

Comments

• COMMON GUYS !
    NOBODY KNOWS THIS DUDE !
    JUST LET HIM BID ON EVERY G***AMN RECORD HE WANTS !
    IT'S NOT OUR BUSINESS.... DO YOU GUYS ALSO FEEL BITTERED WATCHING "MTV CRIBS" ?????

CRIBS RULES EXCEPT WHEN THEY HAVE FAKE HALF CELEBRITIES WITH OKAY HOUSES
    MR ZIMMS RULES

• Email to me from Marcofunk: "hey! dude what's prevent me to bid on u?? did i do something wrong on you?? pls xplain! cheers"

Yes, that's right, Kidinquisitive auctions are a marcofunk-free zone. I've heard enough horror stories that I don't want or need this guy's business.

• Options
    I've talked to him quite often, and hes fine to deal with. His tastes may not be set in stone, but who's are. I think you're making a stupid move based on a couple posted emails here on soulstrut.

Kevin.

• COMMON GUYS !
    NOBODY KNOWS THIS DUDE !
    JUST LET HIM BID ON EVERY G***AMN RECORD HE WANTS !
    IT'S NOT OUR BUSINESS.... DO YOU GUYS ALSO FEEL BITTERED WATCHING "MTV CRIBS" ?????

CRIBS RULES EXCEPT WHEN THEY HAVE FAKE HALF CELEBRITIES WITH OKAY HOUSES
    MR ZIMMS RULES

yEAH y'ALL. SHOW ME STEZO'S HOME.....

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    NOT REDMAN'S CRIB... DID YOU SEE THAT EPISODE ! !! ???
    THAT WAS THE BOMB !

Wasn't that the one where he lived in a ghetto ass rundown house? The only thing he really had was some video games. Classic!

• I've talked to him quite often, and hes fine to deal with. His tastes may not be set in stone, but who's are. I think you're making a stupid move based on a couple posted emails here on soulstrut.

Kevin.

I don't care about his taste, I just don't need someone stressing me out with hysterical emails telling me that I should get the death penalty if he has to wait more than two days for his record.

• NOT REDMAN'S CRIB... DID YOU SEE THAT EPISODE ! !! ???
    THAT WAS THE BOMB !

Wasn't that the one where he lived in a ghetto ass rundown house? The only thing he really had was some video games. Classic!

YEAH MAN. C L A S S I C ! ! !
    WHERE HE FRIEND STAYED OVER & STILL LAYS DOWN WITH A BLANKET IN THE LIVING ROOM ! ! ! SUPERBBBBBBBB !

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    NOT REDMAN'S CRIB... DID YOU SEE THAT EPISODE ! !! ???
    THAT WAS THE BOMB !
    The bomb?! You like when cuzzies come and sleep on your floor when the music channel is buggin your crib?.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    haha, y'all killin' it this morning
    thank you for helping my wednesday morning along!!!!

• Options
    I've talked to him quite often, and hes fine to deal with. His tastes may not be set in stone, but who's are. I think you're making a stupid move based on a couple posted emails here on soulstrut.

Kevin.

I don't care about his taste, I just don't need someone stressing me out with hysterical emails telling me that I should get the death penalty if he has to wait more than two days for his record.

If you're the type to get streesed out over that, then so be it. Better for me (when bidding on your auctions) anyways, unless of course I'm banned too?

K.

• I've talked to him quite often, and hes fine to deal with. His tastes may not be set in stone, but who's are. I think you're making a stupid move based on a couple posted emails here on soulstrut.

Kevin.

If you're the type to get streesed out over that, then so be it. Better for me (when bidding on your auctions) anyways, unless of course I'm banned too?

K.

You calling me soft? (Opens new tab and adds 12highpockets to ban list). Just playin', you're more than welcome to bid on my schitt.

• ademurademur 33 Posts
    Email to me from Marcofunk: "hey! dude what's prevent me to bid on u?? did i do something wrong on you?? pls xplain! cheers"

Yes, that's right, Kidinquisitive auctions are a marcofunk-free zone. I've heard enough horror stories that I don't want or need this guy's business.

Respect to ya fella, for all the bitching most would love him to bid on their records.

• Options
    Well, I just happening to be watching one of them as we e-speak...

, K.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    He's been sleeping on some deals though. Everytime I'm bidding I think he's gonna beat me.

He don't know shite.

He's a fictional character created by the government and funded by unlimited tax dollars to distract the bleeding heart liberal massive that is Soulstrut from the real issues at hand.

Like... Social Security.

• He's been sleeping on some deals though. Everytime I'm bidding I think he's gonna beat me.

He don't know shite.

He's a fictional character created by the government and funded by unlimited tax dollars to distract the bleeding heart liberal massive that is Soulstrut from the real issues at hand.

Like... Social Security.

It's like Cointelmodersoul. They did the same thing to the Panthers.

• The true identity of Marcofunk.