PEOPLE YOU ARE SICK OF SEEING ON A DAILY BASIS

2»

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    WHEN YOU DISS YOUR GIRL YOU DISS YOURSELF

later, fanies
    I'm about to go tutor the students, get a haircut, have some dinner, and holler at a girl.

• nothing's as bad as this bullshit my girl's always dropping on the turntable...
    makes me want to kill myself everytime.

why? Why? WHY?! Is she British? I see so many of his records in the charity shops round here. I'm sick of his hairy face and vibrato whistling.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Good call. I fucking HATE Tom Jones more then any artist ever in the history of mankind.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts

killing me...

• killing me...

damn that must be a pretty raer MOP joint

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Good call. I fucking HATE Tom Jones more then any artist ever in the history of mankind.

You are sleeping on the "Tom Jones Fever Zone" dawg.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    i thought it was what records you sick of seeing on a daily basis diggin'....

lol

• I was gonna post about that other guy they had up there until recently. They get on my nerves having to look at them constantly.

• I was gonna post about that other guy they had up there until recently. They get on my nerves having to look at them constantly.

cosign- and what the fuck is this guy doing with his cd's? Is this how kanye gets his beats so fresh? By putting them through with the washing up? CD diggers plaese to fill me in.

I'd rather pour lemon juice over papercuts on my nuts before I ever check for a Tom Jones record dogg.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    papercuts on my nuts

I wonder if that's what happens to Rey when he's bathing in cash?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    papercuts on my nuts

I wonder if that's what happens to Rey when he's bathing in cash?

Rey is coins only in the Money Bin.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    thank you

welcome to the fever zone

fuck the fever zone, Ima be in the pleasuredome with Jeff thank you very much.

fuck man, the real fever zone is when Ima be in the pleasuredome with Jeff sayin' 'thank you very much.'

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    This Idoit - He presents everything on television man. He'd present a gang bang with his Mum if the option ever arose.

• pknypkny 549 Posts

I'd rather pour lemon juice over papercuts on my nuts before I ever check for a Tom Jones record dogg.

Yo, his version of "Ain't No Sunshine" is kinda nice.

To get back on topic, this dude's mug always pops up while I'm channel surfing:

• Ashly simpson