Record Times AKA HOLY FRACKIN SHAT!

2»

Comments

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    I'm trying to find a copy of Black Moses where the thing folds apart to a full poster of Ike. Is this rare, or am I just having bad luck? The copy I have is on enterprise, but it doesn't fold out.

not that rare...I've seen a good amount of them. I believe what you have is most likely just missing the outer cover, since I think the inner sleeves also have the same artwork.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    That Sabbath poster is madness. I saw this on popsike a while back, a US 1st pressing of Master of Reality that comes with the poster but also has a different colored cover and 4 extra tracks[/b].

Naw, no extra songs... the just named the interludes I think.

Word, that makes sense. Kind of a letdown, though. Makes me wish I had kept it to myself and kept on believing in the mythical tracks. I was looking it up back then because I got a white label promo of it at a yard sale, but it had none of these 1st pressing elements, which is kind of weird.

That Sabbath poster is madness. I saw this on popsike a while back, a US 1st pressing of Master of Reality that comes with the poster but also has a different colored cover and 4 extra tracks[/b].

I was bidding on a copy of the Impressions Times Have Changed last week that had a poster with it. Someone wanted it more than me, though.

Mack's record poster walls are dope. I just have the insert from Lamont Dozier's Out Here on My Own and an 8x10 of Doug E. Fresh and T.G.F.C. that came out in my copy of Oh My God! The Album. I have an ugly but awesome huge poster of Rare Earth that came with MA, but I haven't been willing to hang it yet.

It has panels of each member of RE doing their thing, and the one of dude playing the electric flute is

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts

Find a copy of this with the lyric sheet (which is just rare as shit) and you will have every old smelly psych collector climbing up your ass for it. If you have a mono copy with that shit, you can take a nice little vacation.

• I have one of these with the giant rolling paper...

yea same here, and I found it in my grandparents house.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts

When I came up on my copy of Energy control Center, I looked inside to find a couple newspaper clippings of write ups about the lightmen, a signed press release and a glossy 8X10 photo which ended up being this very picture below.