New to Soulstrut

2»

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Dude!

• montymonty 420 Posts
    i posted this on the album upload thread .. but i am in dire search of some heavily distorted funk, especialy vibes.. something comparable to Stark if its out there
    or any of these stark reality songs:

Pretty Music
    Nani
    Red Yellow Moonbeams
    Merry-Go-Round
    The Whale
    The Old Prospector
    Blue Pillow / Swing High
    Traveling

any help would b apreciated

this foll is beyond...........

BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN

• i posted this on the album upload thread .. but i am in dire search of some heavily distorted funk, especialy vibes.. something comparable to Stark if its out there

Pretty Music
    Nani
    Red Yellow Moonbeams
    Merry-Go-Round
    The Whale
    The Old Prospector
    Blue Pillow / Swing High
    Traveling

Seriously, sit back and see how this place works. It is a music/record and lot's of other things forum. It is not a person to person file sharing network. You mp3 junkies are really funny. There is this shit called Soulseek that should satisfy your digital music fast food needs. I even have some live Talking Heads I could share with you there. If you come on here asking for bunches of mp3's to be sent to you, your just gonna get clowned on. Sit back in the cut and observe for a minute....you'll see how it goes around here.

• i posted this on the album upload thread .. but i am in dire search of some heavily distorted funk, especialy vibes.. something comparable to Stark if its out there

Pretty Music
    Nani
    Red Yellow Moonbeams
    Merry-Go-Round
    The Whale
    The Old Prospector
    Blue Pillow / Swing High
    Traveling

Seriously, sit back and see how this place works. It is a music/record and lot's of other things forum. It is not a person to person file sharing network. You mp3 junkies are really funny. There is this shit called Soulseek that should satisfy your digital music fast food needs. I even have some live Talking Heads I could share with you there. If you come on here asking for bunches of mp3's to be sent to you, your just gonna get clowned on. Sit back in the cut and observe for a minute....you'll see how it goes around here.

hey im sorry i didnt mean to come off as an ass.. i just got over excited wen i was on that upload thread.. i have stuff to share too, but your right i shouldnt jus come on here asking... well i hope this doesnt detur u from sharing/trading files with me in the future

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    well i hope this doesnt detur u from sharing/trading files with me in the future

man. these fools are like fucking crack addicts in here. goddamn soulstrutinvasion of the mp3cravingmummypeople.

"please to give me mp3's of israeli-banjo-guitar-drum-one-legged-lambchop-funk-mexican-finger-food-psych jams."

"oh yeah. i'll also take live versions of the above type of musics."

"oh yeah. my name is boodrow. please to share all of your musics with me."

"...and i know you don't know me, but please to give me everything on your hardrive of digital musics."

"i've never listened to 3/4 of the musics i have on my computer, but i need more...soon. i'm fading fast. help please. i need mp3 music."

"how about now? anyone have any mp3's of that one time back in '69 when jimmy buffet jammed with the meters? live? with the bongos?"

what's going on?!

• Thanks Cas.

• edubedub 715 Posts

"how about now? anyone have any mp3's of that one time back in '69 when jimmy buffet jammed with the meters? live? with the bongos?"

I think that one came with a suitcase...

this is a highly entertaining thread, btw

• "how about now? anyone have any mp3's of that one time back in '69 when jimmy buffet jammed with the meters? live? with the bongos?"

I think that one came with a suitcase...

this is a highly entertaining thread, btw

hey i was over excited, u dont have to flame me.. i was wrong to come barging in requesting stuff. i was just pumped for new music, sorry

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    If dude was French, we may have had another Le Toupt here. That would have been fun. As it stands, I feel like deleting this tread; instead I'm going to leave it up as a warning. People: be warned.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    i posted this on the album upload thread .. but i am in dire search of some heavily distorted funk, especialy vibes.. something comparable to Stark if its out there

Pretty Music
    Nani
    Red Yellow Moonbeams
    Merry-Go-Round
    The Whale
    The Old Prospector
    Blue Pillow / Swing High
    Traveling

Dued, you are soooooo giving my fair state of Wisco a bad name. You need to chill the fug out, hang out, watch, observe, learn, give, etc.. Do you realize that Monty Stark posts here? BUY his music, it's all good and available. You deserve everything he said to you. Quit being such a leech, sorry if this has all been said before. And watch your back.

Pretty Music
    Nani
    Red Yellow Moonbeams
    Merry-Go-Round
    The Whale
    The Old Prospector
    Blue Pillow / Swing High
    Traveling

Dued, you are soooooo giving my fair state of Wisco a bad name. You need to chill the fug out, hang out, watch, observe, learn, give, etc.. Do you realize that Monty Stark posts here? BUY his music, it's all good and available. You deserve everything he said to you. Quit being such a leech, sorry if this has all been said before. And watch your back.

yes i do deserved to get flamed that was uncalled for, to ask for stark music without paying dues to the man. i was just looking to check out those tracks i baught the album and was curious as to what these sounded like, i was tryin to b a leech i have plenty of music id like to share with u guys. but i apologize to the board and monty for bargin in here asking for stuff that i should pay for myself