New to Soulstrut

hendravishendravis 689 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Hey everyone, ive been to this website many times, and came across the forum boards and decided to join.. im glad to see some heads on here that are down to earth unlike some boards ive seen.my names alex and im glad to share the board with all of you , holla back.. i look forward to trading music and discussin opinions with you

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Hey everyone, ive been to this website many times, and came across the forum boards and decided to join.. im glad to see some heads on here that are down to earth unlike some boards ive seen.
    my names alex and im glad to share the board with all of you , holla back.. i look forward to trading music and discussin opinions with you

Welcome, Alex!

Thanks for introducing yourself!

Herm

• edubedub 715 Posts
    yeah, I thought I saw a couple of new names in the Album thread... the introductions in that thread are bound to get swallowed up in the massiveness...

welcome!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    im glad to see some heads on here that are down to earth unlike some boards ive seen.

You mean there are forums with less down to earth folk than here?

Welcome, alex!

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    what's up..welcome.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Welcome to the SS board, hendravis.
    Hope you enjoy the trip!
    And plaese to send all your raers to Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Peace

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Welcome.

• Options

Welcome Alex.

Kevin in Canada.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Welcome.

RADD, welcome dood

• waelcome hen dravis. you can feel free to speak on a wide variety of topics up in soulstrut. no shame in our game here. if you have a problem you need help with somebody up in here has experience. peace, stein. . .

• Cool thanks for the warm response all!
    Very excited about the grate music i have aquired of that album upload thread...
    nice to see people are welcome to newcomers like myself..

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Welcome.

Looking at this made me realize that 4 of the most popular Soul Strut graemlins are made from people who have been at least tried, and in some cases convicted, of major felonies: murder one, sexual assault, terrorism...now all we need is for Alfonso Ribiero to blow up an Amtrack train, and we'll be set...

"...any day now..."[/b]

• Alfonso Ribiero dont dance!

• Looking at this made me realize that 4 of the most popular Soul Strut graemlins are made from people who have been at least tried, and in some cases convicted, of major felonies: murder one, sexual assault, terrorism...

No doubt. I know I wasn't the only one surprised when they convicted Shadow (aka "Blinky") of sexual assault on Ms. Pac Man right after killing her old man. Dude was always chasing those pie-looking mothers like a fucking maniac.

• so does anyone have any live talking heads or velvet underground ? been in search for awile now , as for i cant use bt on this computer.. any yousendits would b highly appreciated

• im glad to see some heads on here that are down to earth unlike some boards ive seen.

You mean there are forums with less down to earth folk than here?

Welcome, alex!

yeah thats what i meant... thanks for the welcome!

so does anyone have any live talking heads or velvet underground ? been in search for awile now , as for i cant use bt on this computer.. any yousendits would b highly appreciated

I can pick up some bootleg DVDs for you for like $20 bux
    holla

No doubt. I know I wasn't the only one surprised when they convicted Shadow (aka "Blinky") of sexual assault on Ms. Pac Man right after killing her old man. Dude was always chasing those pie-looking mothers like a fucking maniac.

Um, dude? Blinky is a ghost. Been dead for a minute. Word is Puto Bong Bong has some shit he's on probation for, but his family wealth goes a long way towards keeping that record sealed.

• so u dont have ne audio?? that is what i am most interested in... even if its just a few tracks

what do u have access to?
    would u do a b+p instead of 20$?

Oh, I actually don't have video or audio. I was thinking of this one vendor I know that sells those DVDs. Um I'll look around for you though, don't worry about the ca$h.

Actually Ms Damn or someone prolly has this on lock.....

cheers,
    M

so u dont have ne audio??

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    what's up..welcome.

• what's up..welcome.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    for the board: i liked how when i went onto a uk record nerd site that i had to sign up first and that went to a specific forum for new folks to the board. the one im talking about is:

raresoulforum.com

you cant even see the site without signing on... i dont agree with that... THAT would fuck up my sales...

but really, its a great idea and can take the place of the heatcock forum.

just a thought from an outsider...

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    a specific forum for new folks to the board.

• SoulOnIce is holdin out! haha
    hoooook it uhp
    whats goin on

• thanks for all the welcomes yall
    hope u have a funktastic day on this beautiful fall afternoon

• anyone got any live medeski martin and wood that they could yousendit???

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I got a 20 min of their live "album" illl up it tomorrow
    peace
    also a new dude

• cool sounds good

• i posted this on the album upload thread .. but i am in dire search of some heavily distorted funk, especialy vibes.. something comparable to Stark if its out there
    or any of these stark reality songs:

Pretty Music
    Nani
    Red Yellow Moonbeams
    Merry-Go-Round
    The Whale
    The Old Prospector
    Blue Pillow / Swing High
    Traveling

any help would b apreciated