mystery beat

iexistiexist 5 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=39K5HGH8EUXAG3H4Q07VLGQBAJanyone have any idea who made this beat?

Comments

• Alchemist.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I have no idea hommie, but Premier said to give his drums back. That bass line is also on some wack keyboard stacatto steez.

• how could you not have heard Alchemist? he was big around 1999-2002. or something.

how could you not have heard Alchemist? he was big around 1999-2002. or something.

I did not say I have not heard Alchemist. I did not recognize that beat and found it to be rather wack. I like a lot of Alchemists work, but this beat is not doin' it for me. Big around 1999-2002? He is still droppin' heat today.

• how could you not have heard Alchemist? he was big around 1999-2002. or something.

I did not say I have not heard Alchemist. I did not recognize that beat and found it to be rather wack. I like a lot of Alchemists work, but this beat is not doin' it for me. Big around 1999-2002? He is still droppin' heat today.

sorry.
    he IS still droppin heat. but there was a lot of hype around him then.
    i can't remember what song this is the instrumental for though, but it is alchemist. I think Alchemist has a characteristic sound though, i always hear when it's an alchemist beat. not to say he didn't steal his drums from primo, but who didnt?

sorry.
    he IS still droppin heat. but there was a lot of hype around him then.
    i can't remember what song this is the instrumental for though, but it is alchemist. I think Alchemist has a characteristic sound though, i always hear when it's an alchemist beat. not to say he didn't steal his drums from primo, but who didnt?

SWIZZ BEATS! He stole joints right from the Casio hommie!!!!

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    not to say he didn't steal his drums from primo, but who didnt?
    I get lots of drums from hip-hop, so does everybody else. Welcome to the new millenium.

not to say he didn't steal his drums from primo, but who didnt?
    I get lots of drums from hip-hop, so does everybody else. Welcome to the new millenium.

I was making a joke about Primos drums hommie. EVERYBODY gets drums from other peoples records. Primo must have made 20 or 30 tracks with THE SAME Olympic Runners drums from the "Put The Music Where Your Mouth Is" LP.