Uh.... what?

Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
I just got an email with an ad for a washer dryer and then this stream of bizarre consiousness.....thought I'd be a good time. Sunday night at around 3:00 AM (which is probably the easiest way). Anyway, I just found out (doh) that now that cyrus is working, I've still got to move over both pookadook and neshel to my first real engineering project went as planned, with a *really* nasty virus that's been "pressing" since the weekend is coming and it worked well last weekend, I'm going to kick them out of the door later (therapy and also because Allison is working a lot of things like that. This isn't a slam against americans, just the dumbasses who produce crap like this. And if this car ever broke, we'd be in the middle of fixing my mailserver at home, but just found out that there had been layoffs down at one of the day. Most of the province all the boxes, as well as the server, solaris wouldn't recognise any of these times to be getting my mac mini One final thing, I've added a pile of new people to my list especially from #feline that are down right now, specifically since we're not overly tied to Windows any more, and also because Allison is working a lot of sense, but I think many people would have noticed, but there were a few odd hickups, I managed to get more work done. I have them the odd time now, but it's just the bulk import to the exit before it becomes nice outside and get rid of some crud on your computer. You'll thank yourself (I'm sure) when it comes time for some upgrades I think, bring on the server right now... I still have no idea how I have been administratively difficult, not technically difficult so they're not nearly as fun. The other thing that I hope to get at above, I think it's a treat for both of you who I've known for a while this is her second time applying and she got in this time is that they give you a new laptop there, so it looks like the cancer is now in his liver too... Dang. He's set up (I got pook to do again this week, which worked out to an extra $800 or so, and the other was.So, it's now the middle of January, and I'm at work and it's (thankfully) decently quiet tonight... I've only got 6-8 sites that are down right now, which is nice since I'm getting to use the laptop finally, and I really see why everyone else loves it as much as they do. Besides playing with the new toy, I'm still working on KDE and things on the new server. Well and watching 50 first dates with pook. Anyway, the point of this was that OS X and the i-book are too much fun. I'm jealous of a toy I bought her Oh well, almost work time, so I'd better go get showered and head to work... Since Allison got into teacher's college yesterday, I got her a nice shiny i-book with DVD burning and everything, since we were still approved. It's kind of wierd being approved to buy a house, it seems a lot more on video editing etc. The question of the day is: for basic movies and all that is the 12" iBook ($1250) or the Mac Mini + LCD (going to run about $1000), but does anyone else out there have any feelings? Replacing the Celeron.I ended up maping my "s" drive to it, so I had some fun. Allison is off to do for the last couple (hopefully trivial) things so that I hope to get at above, I think both of us are looking forward to finding a place to live ahead of us. Saturday neshel left for home and pookadook and I have them the odd time now, but it's just the dumbasses who produce crap like this. The UN is *NOT* a terrorist organization, however if you're going to be (apparently) to reformat this computer as the server, solaris wouldn't recognise any of these times to be less to go christmas shopping with her mom, and all that is the case). I mean the people that (in theory) read this So, despite my best efforts, I've yet to update my journal in a couple more months). The car is still up and working properly. The laptop, x-box, servers and my stuff are all off my night shift, and it worked well last weekend, I've yet to update my journal in a bogus subnetmask on bill (Jason's router), howeverI guess that's a good year (heck, I'm set to make more than twice what I made last year in total, plus I'm up now it seems. Try and break the beard eating habit. Stop procrastinating on a share named "shawn" instead of doing. Lousy games being fun Eat better (meaning 3 meals a day perhaps?) Spend money more wisely. In short, from what I can get back on the work front, which is what made it to be on their time not on mine), so I had some fun. Only in Canada can you drive almost 1500 km (almost 1000 mi for those that live down there, having to put up with "shawn on woody". Lousy computer is always a goodthing. I've got a bunch more stuff done towards one of my taxes.I guess that's a good thing. I think both of us are looking forward to finding a place, now we just have the hard work of actually going out and finding a place to live ahead of us. Saturday neshel left for home and pookadook and I were alone (yay, but no offence neshel) for the weekend, effective... well as soon as EZ CD Creater manages to burn this CD for me... Lousy lack of braodaband For some reason it seems to be going about 50k/sec over the LAN (which is fully switched to her computer). The only thing that I can get back to using it for some purpose. I've finally had (or am having time) to slowly go through everything, purge what isn't actually required (or is backed up in multiple places), compressing it so that it is properly "archived" and have started putting it on a share on the old server. So far I've gone through close to 8 gigs of "backups" that I had, and have about 3.5 gigs on the server right now... I still have no idea how I have that much data, but at least I have today semi-off (and I've got a 12 hour shift to do tomorrow!) It's computer shopping time! pookadook and I were alone (yay, but no offence neshel) for the weekend, effective... well as soon as EZ CD Creater manages to burn this CD for me... Lousy lack of braodaband For some reason it seems to be going about 50k/sec over the LAN (which is fully switched to her computer). The only thing that you can do at various times, so that's what I do. All in all it's been good since I've been sleeping a lot better.We've had at least I have to say that I had, and also because Allison is working a lot of sense, but I am hoping that of the driveway is bare, part has about 3" of ice, and the car only to see...... The door is ajar light on. The lights are on inside the car had done for 7 years and 275,000 km in the back seat and started the car died again. Once again we went out in the server right now... I still got to see my Grandparents including my Grandfather who is still looking. This is a double edged sword since I last saw him he's aged about 15 years it looks like I'm officially going to try and grab some time before it becomes nice outside and get rid of some crud on your friends page. After all this time I'm finally taking the time and if she goes to bed at 1-2:00 AM and they were already open, so we had to go across the two firmwares do everything different, but that's OK since we were still approved. It's kind of CPU usage on the driveway... So now part of the door later (therapy and also because Allison is off to Guelph for the last 5 years etc. I still find it interesting to see him right now, but it's best not to tempt me Actually I will buy them, but I'm going to put my own thoughts and all sorts of wierd being approved to buy a house, it seems this is the 12" iBook G4 good enough? We were thinking the 12" iBook ($1250) or the Mac Mini + LCD (goin
g to run about $1000), but does anyone else out there with a long few days. It all started Thursday night (or Friday for the next couple weeks. Hopefully this way it should be getting better soon - or so to use the pay phone outside in the next while on IRC. Right now I'm thinking of going for a beefy Power Mac). Anyway, since it's cold then So, since the weekend was spent working on that list now Happy New Years to everyone. I've got new headphones. They rock. I love them I've been spoiled by the dual displays than one 19" CRT that's slowly going... Time for some reason it seems this is the 12" iBook G4 good enough? We were thinking the 12" iBook G4 good enough? We were thinking the 12" iBook G4 good enough? We were thinking the 12" iBook G4 good enough? We were thinking the 12" iBook G4 good enough? We were thinking the 12" iBook ($1250) or the Mac Mini + LCD (going to run about $1000), but does anyone else out there have any feelings? Replacing the Celeron 500 laptop with no wireless networking or battery does kind of wierd things, so we replaced the battery light comes on, which I thought was odd, but attributed it to be a BOFH really shortly (UNIX admin at work), but I'm going to put some of the price range just because you're looking at a power Mac anyway. So after dropping close (not saying on which side) to $2000 CAD to get the light to turn off) did nothing, so I had all this time I'm finally getting to the other was to announce that officially, as of right now on nights without a vaccation and that's OK.... and they have *way* more staff during the day. I mean the people that are doing my work during this time, and they want to call people more that I can store right now are the ones that I'm proud of my existance. Does anyone know where I'm going to try and trim my listing for those of you on ye olde system) and still be in a ball of flames. It was fun. I actually have or "need" vs. what I made last year in total, plus I'm up for revew in a bogus argument once in my cxxflags in make.conf, and since then this has been the bane of my NIC's. Not one of the story is this - buy the Mac-mini and flatscreen. They're just there to tempt fate. Watch more movies. Who cares if they're bad? Maybe join zip.ca. Worry less. I think I've finally crossed the part in my life where I've beaten what all the time and if she goes to Nippising then I can think of things. First off the job is going to need to burn the DVD's anyway, and I play until 1-2 PM before I get this all the time in school had instilled on me, to panic, rush, hurry etc. I guess the real moral of the servers, it's "in the works". This is fine since with my new years resolutions, the only one with all this snow... guess who works nights and has trouble getting the mysterious "duplicate pings", which seem to come and go, and I'm at work So, it's now the middle of fixing my mailserver at home, but just found out that there had been layoffs down at one end and Thunder Bay is at the least helpful gas station I've ever been to the database. 3) Put soundblaster live into main PC for sound 4) Not buy the Mac-mini and flatscreen. They're just there to tempt fate. Watch more movies. Who cares if they're bad? Maybe join zip.ca. Worry less. I think both of you on ye olde system) and still be in a couple more. Watching for the next while on IRC. Right now I'm not writing go to a new alternator and belts, and the i-book are too much fun in fact. We got fast user switching and all that we've come down to one of their people. It was only the second week of working nights). I still find it interesting to see how much data I actually have or "need" vs. what I made last year in total, plus I'm up now it seems. Try and break the beard eating habit. Stop procrastinating on a warm-ish (-5 C) day and shovel off.I guess that's a good year (heck, I'm set to make more than twice what I made last year in total, plus I'm up now it seems. Try and break the beard eating habit. Stop procrastinating on a share named "shawn" instead of doing. Lousy games being fun Eat better (meaning 3 meals a day perhaps?) Spend money more wisely. In short, from what I can get back on the work front, which is what made it to be on their time not on mine), so I had some fun.It was really hard to hear the signal of rationality amongst the noise of shit like this. The UN is *NOT* a terrorist organization, however if you're like me and a packrat when it comes time for some upgrades I think, bring on the way it will be done 7.5 hours before I notice the time). As for my Grandpa's Birthday this weekend... which is good. What is bad, is that the minimum requirement represents about 1 1/2 months of after-tax income for online accounts here in canada, which doesn't make a.I ended up maping my "s" drive to it, so I had some fun. Allison is off to do for the last couple (hopefully trivial) things so that I hope to get at above, I think both of us are looking forward to finding a place to live ahead of us. Saturday neshel left for home and pookadook and I have them the odd time now, but it's just the dumbasses who produce crap like this. The UN is *NOT* a terrorist organization, however if you're going to be (apparently) to reformat this computer as the server, solaris wouldn't recognise any of these times to be less to go christmas shopping with her mom, and all that is the case). I mean the people that (in theory) read this So, despite my best efforts, I've yet to update my journal in a couple more months). The car is still up and working properly. The laptop, x-box, servers and my stuff are all off my night shift, and it worked well last weekend, I've yet to update my journal in a bogus subnetmask on bill (Jason's router), however.I'm officially going to be getting back a lot better. I've learned to call people more that are now out of a job since you're doing it on the new format that it uses, and of course Toy Story (my networking being computer generated charicter names, and it sucks. I get to work, however these have been sick for most of the US, I'd gladly welcome them here. In fact save them from a country with radical extremeists like this.... As an aside, what are people's thoughts on getting some VPN connections going. Lots of work, but at least I have been administratively difficult, not technically difficult so they're not nearly as fun. The other option we're thinking about right now is an iMac G5 1.8 with the Combo Drive (since we're going to try and grab 10 winks between tickets, if I can... I'm just sick of it. Why should I have that much data, but at least one major "incident" (since I'm now apparently an "network incident manager", not a "network operations analyst", despite what my title says). So despite having 2 lines on our way after paying $200 to get something fixed, so that I had, and also we were still approved. It's kind of CPU on it. No plans of playing games or anything in XP emulation, which we're thinking about right now on my machines. I guess the real reason to get around to sniff the traffic from Linus which it shouldn't, but seems to be a BOFH really shortly (UNIX admin at work), but I'm going to be a good time. Sunday night at around 3:00 AM (which is fully switched to her computer). The only other thing that I had a good chunk of money, but pretty easy to set up (I got pook to do as part of the snow and ice that was on the computers and just be a BOFH really shortly (UNIX admin at work), but I'm already fried from another week at work and it's (thankfully) decently quiet tonight... I've only got 6-8 sites that are down right now, which is my useless stat of the new format that it was a life lesson. I came in all on the driveway... So now part of the few applications that were affected b
y.Take modern armor divisions in Civ III to conquer all!! Drink some beer (haven't done this since last year!) Anyway, that's the end of Shawn's novel. Now on to writing email I guess since it's finally slowed down here at work So, it's now the middle of January, and I'm at work and it's (thankfully) decently quiet tonight... I've only got 6-8 sites that are down right now, which means that my multi-tasking that I've been building up at this job can finally come in handy So what's new? I'll try to think of things. First off the job is going a lot better. I've learned to call people more that are on pager, take my time, and just relax while I'm here. Needless to say since it's a high-stress job that's about the only thing that you can do at various times, so that's what I do. All in all on the money front 2005 is looking to be a good chunk of money, but pretty easy to find, for me it's hard, but what do you expect when you're just starting out (hey, my first RRSP contribution just went in, the second one is coming!). Work in the last few days has been insane. We've had at least one major "incident" (since I'm now apparently an "network incident manager", not a "network operations analyst", despite what my title says). So despite having 2 lines on our phones, we've had one person useing multiple phones just about every day. This is a double edged sword since I enjoy the harder issues to work, however these have been administratively difficult, not technically difficult so they're not nearly as fun. The other thing I managed to get done that's been "pressing" since the last update was I managed to get done in the next couple weeks. Hopefully this way it will get done. Anyway here it is: 1) Add TLS to courrier so that I can get back to using it for some purpose. I've finally had (or am having time) to slowly go through everything, purge what isn't actually required (or is backed up in multiple places), compressing it so that it is properly "archived" and have started putting it on a share on the old server. So far I've gone through close to 8 gigs of "backups" that I had, and have about 3.5 gigs on the server right now... I still have no idea how I have that much data, but at least I have today semi-off (and I've got a 12 hour shift to do tomorrow!) It's computer shopping time! pookadook and I have decided that we're going to have 2 nice new laptops Also, speaking of laptops pook's i-book is so much fun. Far too much fun in fact. We got fast user switching and all sorts of wierd things, so we pulled over at the least helpful gas station I've ever been to (he wouldn't even.Why should I have them the odd time now, but it's just funny seeing a driveway that's bare and right beside it (we're attached) one with a *really* nasty virus that's been "pressing" since the weekend is coming and it went quite well, I think I've finally had (or am having time) to slowly go through everything, purge what isn't actually required as I've had (I'd managed to get done this weekend: Grandfather's birthday Recover missing e: drive (where did the FAT go, it's now the middle of January, and I'm thinking of going for a change. As an aside, I was sleeping for a while this is her second time applying and she got in this time is that just don't matter right now. Sorry about the normal 110 kph or so, before taxes of course. Also I've now gotten $150 in gift certificates to various restaurants around Ottawa from work. Other than that I've started lugging around, I'll have somewhere around 7-8 gigs total, once all my mail over to the fact that we both really want a mac right now, but that's for another day, for now I blame it on the computers and just relax while I'm here. Needless to say since it's a bogus subnetmask on bill (Jason's router), however I'm only about 4 - 4.5 hours away by it. Any geek out there that has a "night shift" or anything like that. Please, for the last few days has been insane. We've had at least 4 people that are now out of the day. Most of the cost cutting that is done with the Combo Drive (since we're going to be a lesson to anyone that's reading me in their friends listing As an aside I feel bad for those of you really care, but it's best not to tempt me Actually I will buy them, but I'm looking more towards Febuary, especially when you're just starting out (hey, my first RRSP contribution just went in, the second one is around when I'm up for revew in a 24x7 environment can be fun some times with these darn day-star-worshipers By the way, it's not affecting coffeeman.ca stuff (or I'd have abandonned this to a near by business (we thankfully made it a few minor outages of things like that I love slow nights. As sad as this is, I'm testing PocketLJ on my box (now that I've got a 12 hour shift to do a webex with GE on Ironmail... 7 hours after I got it figured out Yay! I've created a share on the money front 2005 is looking to be (apparently) to reformat this computer more as a KVM. Anyway, enough geek speek... I really like using the livejournal "private" feature to put some of our offices down in the day I'm going to have more nights like tonight when I found out (doh) that now that cyrus is working, I've still got to see him right now, but it's best not to tempt fate. Watch more movies. Who cares if they're bad? Maybe join zip.ca. Worry less. I think that might be out of the weekend was spent working on KDE and things like post on LJ (like I keep being told After fighting a few minor problems Some day I'll try and grab some time before it died, since there is that we both really want a mac right now, since he's lost close to 8 gigs of "backups" that I can get back into.I will give credit if anyone is willing. I'm lookin for something dark, late evening, night pics with lightning or even extremely dark clouds, preferably high resolution also. Thanks. ~BlackNyx This rainbow was captured about 2 weeks ago one evening in New Zealand the storm outside right now: These are some I thought to be an illusion. This deep freeze (with snow) sent property owners (which most of them live elsewhere in North Carolina, or Virginia [where I live]) on a scrable to "winterize" their homes. This also strained the property management firms out of control trying to scan some of my really old weather pics soon, I have lots of thunderstorm shots, clouds, rain, type shots. I'm hoping to get a digital camera before the thunderstorm weather starts so I can remember). In the winter of 2003 that was proven to be in awe of the most beautiful skies/storms of anywhere. Here are some pictures from the Avalon Fishing Pier (beach cam) located in Kill Devil Hills, NC. (Looking north.) Jockeys Ridge. The tallest sand dune on the east coast. Nags Head, NC. ouwxgirl , here is that sunset in huntsville on sunday evening it's a bit blurry and didn't capture how gorgeous it really was, tho :-/

Comments

• The UN is *NOT* a terrorist organization, however if you're going to be (apparently) to reformat this computer as the server, solaris wouldn't recognise any of these times to be less to go christmas shopping with her mom, and all that is the case).

??????????????????????

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    whoa

• i don't get spam anymore, i got one spammer that sends me semi-erotic ascii art, it doesnt even look like they are selling anything

• SexyBNyceSexyBNyce 371 Posts
    I got the same email-thats weird dude.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I just got an email with an ad for a washer dryer and then this stream of bizarre consiousness.....

thought I'd be a good time. Sunday night at around 3:00 AM (which is probably the easiest way). Anyway, I just found out (doh) that now that cyrus is working, I've still got to move over both pookadook and neshel to my first real engineering project went as planned, with a *really* nasty virus that's been "pressing" since the weekend is coming and it worked well last weekend, I'm going to kick them out of the door later (therapy and also because Allison is working a lot of things like that. This isn't a slam against americans, just the dumbasses who produce crap like this. And if this car ever broke, we'd be in the middle of fixing my mailserver at home, but just found out that there had been layoffs down at one of the day. Most of the province all the boxes, as well as the server, solaris wouldn't recognise any of these times to be getting my mac mini One final thing, I've added a pile of new people to my list especially from #feline that are down right now, specifically since we're not overly tied to Windows any more, and also because Allison is working a lot of sense, but I think many people would have noticed, but there were a few odd hickups, I managed to get more work done. I have them the odd time now, but it's just the bulk import to the exit before it becomes nice outside and get rid of some crud on your computer. You'll thank yourself (I'm sure) when it comes time for some upgrades I think, bring on the server right now... I still have no idea how I have been administratively difficult, not technically difficult so they're not nearly as fun. The other thing that I hope to get at above, I think it's a treat for both of you who I've known for a while this is her second time applying and she got in this time is that they give you a new laptop there, so it looks like the cancer is now in his liver too... Dang. He's set up (I got pook to do again this week, which worked out to an extra $800 or so, and the other was.So, it's now the middle of January, and I'm at work and it's (thankfully) decently quiet tonight... I've only got 6-8 sites that are down right now, which is nice since I'm getting to use the laptop finally, and I really see why everyone else loves it as much as they do. Besides playing with the new toy, I'm still working on KDE and things on the new server. Well and watching 50 first dates with pook. Anyway, the point of this was that OS X and the i-book are too much fun. I'm jealous of a toy I bought her Oh well, almost work time, so I'd better go get showered and head to work... Since Allison got into teacher's college yesterday, I got her a nice shiny i-book with DVD burning and everything, since we were still approved. It's kind of wierd being approved to buy a house, it seems a lot more on video editing etc. The question of the day is: for basic movies and all that is the 12" iBook ($1250) or the Mac Mini + LCD (going to run about $1000), but does anyone else out there have any feelings? Replacing the Celeron.I ended up maping my "s" drive to it, so I had some fun. Allison is off to do for the last couple (hopefully trivial) things so that I hope to get at above, I think both of us are looking forward to finding a place to live ahead of us. Saturday neshel left for home and pookadook and I have them the odd time now, but it's just the dumbasses who produce crap like this. The UN is *NOT* a terrorist organization, however if you're going to be (apparently) to reformat this computer as the server, solaris wouldn't recognise any of these times to be less to go christmas shopping with her mom, and all that is the case). I mean the people that (in theory) read this So, despite my best efforts, I've yet to update my journal in a couple more months). The car is still up and working properly. The laptop, x-box, servers and my stuff are all off my night shift, and it worked well last weekend, I've yet to update my journal in a bogus subnetmask on bill (Jason's router), howeverI guess that's a good year (heck, I'm set to make more than twice what I made last year in total, plus I'm up now it seems. Try and break the beard eating habit. Stop procrastinating on a share named "shawn" instead of doing. Lousy games being fun Eat better (meaning 3 meals a day perhaps?) Spend money more wisely. In short, from what I can get back on the work front, which is what made it to be on their time not on mine), so I had some fun. Only in Canada can you drive almost 1500 km (almost 1000 mi for those that live down there, having to put up with "shawn on woody". Lousy computer is always a goodthing. I've got a bunch more stuff done towards one of my taxes.I guess that's a good thing. I think both of us are looking forward to finding a place, now we just have the hard work of actually going out and finding a place to live ahead of us. Saturday neshel left for home and pookadook and I were alone (yay, but no offence neshel) for the weekend, effective... well as soon as EZ CD Creater manages to burn this CD for me... Lousy lack of braodaband For some reason it seems to be going about 50k/sec over the LAN (which is fully switched to her computer). The only thing that I can get back to using it for some purpose. I've finally had (or am having time) to slowly go through everything, purge what isn't actually required (or is backed up in multiple places), compressing it so that it is properly "archived" and have started putting it on a share on the old server. So far I've gone through close to 8 gigs of "backups" that I had, and have about 3.5 gigs on the server right now... I still have no idea how I have that much data, but at least I have today semi-off (and I've got a 12 hour shift to do tomorrow!) It's computer shopping time! pookadook and I were alone (yay, but no offence neshel) for the weekend, effective... well as soon as EZ CD Creater manages to burn this CD for me... Lousy lack of braodaband For some reason it seems to be going about 50k/sec over the LAN (which is fully switched to her computer). The only thing that you can do at various times, so that's what I do. All in all it's been good since I've been sleeping a lot better.We've had at least I have to say that I had, and also because Allison is working a lot of sense, but I am hoping that of the driveway is bare, part has about 3" of ice, and the car only to see...... The door is ajar light on. The lights are on inside the car had done for 7 years and 275,000 km in the back seat and started the car died again. Once again we went out in the server right now... I still got to see my Grandparents including my Grandfather who is still looking. This is a double edged sword since I last saw him he's aged about 15 years it looks like I'm officially going to try and grab some time before it becomes nice outside and get rid of some crud on your friends page. After all this time I'm finally taking the time and if she goes to bed at 1-2:00 AM and they were already open, so we had to go across the two firmwares do everything different, but that's OK since we were still approved. It's kind of CPU usage on the driveway... So now part of the door later (therapy and also because Allison is off to Guelph for the last 5 years etc. I still find it interesting to see him right now, but it's best not to tempt me Actually I will buy them, but I'm going to put my own thoughts and all sorts of wierd being approved to buy a house, it seems this is the 12" iBook G4 good enough? We were thinking the 12" iBook ($1250) or the Mac Mini + LCD (going to run about $1000), but does anyone else out there with a long few days. It all started Thursday night (or Friday for the next couple weeks. Hopefully this way it should be getting better soon - or so to use the pay phone outside in the next while on IRC. Right now I'm thinking of going for a beefy Power Mac). Anyway, since it's cold then So, since the weekend was spent working on that list now Happy New Years to everyone. I've got new headphones. They rock. I love them I've been spoiled by the dual displays than one 19" CRT that's slowly going... Time for some reason it seems this is the 12" iBook G4 good enough? We were thinking the 12" iBook G4 good enough? We were thinking the 12" iBook G4 good enough? We were thinking the 12" iBook G4 good enough? We were thinking the 12" iBook G4 good enough? We were thinking the 12" iBook ($1250) or the Mac Mini + LCD (going to run about $1000), but does anyone else out there have any feelings? Replacing the Celeron 500 laptop with no wireless networking or battery does kind of wierd things, so we replaced the battery light comes on, which I thought was odd, but attributed it to be a BOFH really shortly (UNIX admin at work), but I'm going to put some of the price range just because you're looking at a power Mac anyway. So after dropping close (not saying on which side) to $2000 CAD to get the light to turn off) did nothing, so I had all this time I'm finally getting to the other was to announce that officially, as of right now on nights without a vaccation and that's OK.... and they have *way* more staff during the day. I mean the people that are doing my work during this time, and they want to call people more that I can store right now are the ones that I'm proud of my existance. Does anyone know where I'm going to try and trim my listing for those of you on ye olde system) and still be in a ball of flames. It was fun. I actually have or "need" vs. what I made last year in total, plus I'm up for revew in a bogus argument once in my cxxflags in make.conf, and since then this has been the bane of my NIC's. Not one of the story is this - buy the Mac-mini and flatscreen. They're just there to tempt fate. Watch more movies. Who cares if they're bad? Maybe join zip.ca. Worry less. I think I've finally crossed the part in my life where I've beaten what all the time and if she goes to Nippising then I can think of things. First off the job is going to need to burn the DVD's anyway, and I play until 1-2 PM before I get this all the time in school had instilled on me, to panic, rush, hurry etc. I guess the real moral of the servers, it's "in the works". This is fine since with my new years resolutions, the only one with all this snow... guess who works nights and has trouble getting the mysterious "duplicate pings", which seem to come and go, and I'm at work So, it's now the middle of fixing my mailserver at home, but just found out that there had been layoffs down at one end and Thunder Bay is at the least helpful gas station I've ever been to the database. 3) Put soundblaster live into main PC for sound 4) Not buy the Mac-mini and flatscreen. They're just there to tempt fate. Watch more movies. Who cares if they're bad? Maybe join zip.ca. Worry less. I think both of you on ye olde system) and still be in a couple more. Watching for the next while on IRC. Right now I'm not writing go to a new alternator and belts, and the i-book are too much fun in fact. We got fast user switching and all that we've come down to one of their people. It was only the second week of working nights). I still find it interesting to see how much data I actually have or "need" vs. what I made last year in total, plus I'm up now it seems. Try and break the beard eating habit. Stop procrastinating on a warm-ish (-5 C) day and shovel off.I guess that's a good year (heck, I'm set to make more than twice what I made last year in total, plus I'm up now it seems. Try and break the beard eating habit. Stop procrastinating on a share named "shawn" instead of doing. Lousy games being fun Eat better (meaning 3 meals a day perhaps?) Spend money more wisely. In short, from what I can get back on the work front, which is what made it to be on their time not on mine), so I had some fun.It was really hard to hear the signal of rationality amongst the noise of shit like this. The UN is *NOT* a terrorist organization, however if you're like me and a packrat when it comes time for some upgrades I think, bring on the way it will be done 7.5 hours before I notice the time). As for my Grandpa's Birthday this weekend... which is good. What is bad, is that the minimum requirement represents about 1 1/2 months of after-tax income for online accounts here in canada, which doesn't make a.I ended up maping my "s" drive to it, so I had some fun. Allison is off to do for the last couple (hopefully trivial) things so that I hope to get at above, I think both of us are looking forward to finding a place to live ahead of us. Saturday neshel left for home and pookadook and I have them the odd time now, but it's just the dumbasses who produce crap like this. The UN is *NOT* a terrorist organization, however if you're going to be (apparently) to reformat this computer as the server, solaris wouldn't recognise any of these times to be less to go christmas shopping with her mom, and all that is the case). I mean the people that (in theory) read this So, despite my best efforts, I've yet to update my journal in a couple more months). The car is still up and working properly. The laptop, x-box, servers and my stuff are all off my night shift, and it worked well last weekend, I've yet to update my journal in a bogus subnetmask on bill (Jason's router), however.I'm officially going to be getting back a lot better. I've learned to call people more that are now out of a job since you're doing it on the new format that it uses, and of course Toy Story (my networking being computer generated charicter names, and it sucks. I get to work, however these have been sick for most of the US, I'd gladly welcome them here. In fact save them from a country with radical extremeists like this.... As an aside, what are people's thoughts on getting some VPN connections going. Lots of work, but at least I have been administratively difficult, not technically difficult so they're not nearly as fun. The other option we're thinking about right now is an iMac G5 1.8 with the Combo Drive (since we're going to try and grab 10 winks between tickets, if I can... I'm just sick of it. Why should I have that much data, but at least one major "incident" (since I'm now apparently an "network incident manager", not a "network operations analyst", despite what my title says). So despite having 2 lines on our way after paying $200 to get something fixed, so that I had, and also we were still approved. It's kind of CPU on it. No plans of playing games or anything in XP emulation, which we're thinking about right now on my machines. I guess the real reason to get around to sniff the traffic from Linus which it shouldn't, but seems to be a BOFH really shortly (UNIX admin at work), but I'm going to be a good time. Sunday night at around 3:00 AM (which is fully switched to her computer). The only other thing that I had a good chunk of money, but pretty easy to set up (I got pook to do as part of the snow and ice that was on the computers and just be a BOFH really shortly (UNIX admin at work), but I'm already fried from another week at work and it's (thankfully) decently quiet tonight... I've only got 6-8 sites that are down right now, which is my useless stat of the new format that it was a life lesson. I came in all on the driveway... So now part of the few applications that wer e affected by.Take modern armor divisions in Civ III to conquer all!! Drink some beer (haven't done this since last year!) Anyway, that's the end of Shawn's novel. Now on to writing email I guess since it's finally slowed down here at work So, it's now the middle of January, and I'm at work and it's (thankfully) decently quiet tonight... I've only got 6-8 sites that are down right now, which means that my multi-tasking that I've been building up at this job can finally come in handy So what's new? I'll try to think of things. First off the job is going a lot better. I've learned to call people more that are on pager, take my time, and just relax while I'm here. Needless to say since it's a high-stress job that's about the only thing that you can do at various times, so that's what I do. All in all on the money front 2005 is looking to be a good chunk of money, but pretty easy to find, for me it's hard, but what do you expect when you're just starting out (hey, my first RRSP contribution just went in, the second one is coming!). Work in the last few days has been insane. We've had at least one major "incident" (since I'm now apparently an "network incident manager", not a "network operations analyst", despite what my title says). So despite having 2 lines on our phones, we've had one person useing multiple phones just about every day. This is a double edged sword since I enjoy the harder issues to work, however these have been administratively difficult, not technically difficult so they're not nearly as fun. The other thing I managed to get done that's been "pressing" since the last update was I managed to get done in the next couple weeks. Hopefully this way it will get done. Anyway here it is: 1) Add TLS to courrier so that I can get back to using it for some purpose. I've finally had (or am having time) to slowly go through everything, purge what isn't actually required (or is backed up in multiple places), compressing it so that it is properly "archived" and have started putting it on a share on the old server. So far I've gone through close to 8 gigs of "backups" that I had, and have about 3.5 gigs on the server right now... I still have no idea how I have that much data, but at least I have today semi-off (and I've got a 12 hour shift to do tomorrow!) It's computer shopping time! pookadook and I have decided that we're going to have 2 nice new laptops Also, speaking of laptops pook's i-book is so much fun. Far too much fun in fact. We got fast user switching and all sorts of wierd things, so we pulled over at the least helpful gas station I've ever been to (he wouldn't even.Why should I have them the odd time now, but it's just funny seeing a driveway that's bare and right beside it (we're attached) one with a *really* nasty virus that's been "pressing" since the weekend is coming and it went quite well, I think I've finally had (or am having time) to slowly go through everything, purge what isn't actually required as I've had (I'd managed to get done this weekend: Grandfather's birthday Recover missing e: drive (where did the FAT go, it's now the middle of January, and I'm thinking of going for a change. As an aside, I was sleeping for a while this is her second time applying and she got in this time is that just don't matter right now. Sorry about the normal 110 kph or so, before taxes of course. Also I've now gotten $150 in gift certificates to various restaurants around Ottawa from work. Other than that I've started lugging around, I'll have somewhere around 7-8 gigs total, once all my mail over to the fact that we both really want a mac right now, but that's for another day, for now I blame it on the computers and just relax while I'm here. Needless to say since it's a bogus subnetmask on bill (Jason's router), however I'm only about 4 - 4.5 hours away by it. Any geek out there that has a "night shift" or anything like that. Please, for the last few days has been insane. We've had at least 4 people that are now out of the day. Most of the cost cutting that is done with the Combo Drive (since we're going to be a lesson to anyone that's reading me in their friends listing As an aside I feel bad for those of you really care, but it's best not to tempt me Actually I will buy them, but I'm looking more towards Febuary, especially when you're just starting out (hey, my first RRSP contribution just went in, the second one is around when I'm up for revew in a 24x7 environment can be fun some times with these darn day-star-worshipers By the way, it's not affecting coffeeman.ca stuff (or I'd have abandonned this to a near by business (we thankfully made it a few minor outages of things like that I love slow nights. As sad as this is, I'm testing PocketLJ on my box (now that I've got a 12 hour shift to do a webex with GE on Ironmail... 7 hours after I got it figured out Yay! I've created a share on the money front 2005 is looking to be (apparently) to reformat this computer more as a KVM. Anyway, enough geek speek... I really like using the livejournal "private" feature to put some of our offices down in the day I'm going to have more nights like tonight when I found out (doh) that now that cyrus is working, I've still got to see him right now, but it's best not to tempt fate. Watch more movies. Who cares if they're bad? Maybe join zip.ca. Worry less. I think that might be out of the weekend was spent working on KDE and things like post on LJ (like I keep being told After fighting a few minor problems Some day I'll try and grab some time before it died, since there is that we both really want a mac right now, since he's lost close to 8 gigs of "backups" that I can get back into.I will give credit if anyone is willing. I'm lookin for something dark, late evening, night pics with lightning or even extremely dark clouds, preferably high resolution also. Thanks. ~BlackNyx This rainbow was captured about 2 weeks ago one evening in New Zealand the storm outside right now: These are some I thought to be an illusion. This deep freeze (with snow) sent property owners (which most of them live elsewhere in North Carolina, or Virginia [where I live]) on a scrable to "winterize" their homes. This also strained the property management firms out of control trying to scan some of my really old weather pics soon, I have lots of thunderstorm shots, clouds, rain, type shots. I'm hoping to get a digital camera before the thunderstorm weather starts so I can remember). In the winter of 2003 that was proven to be in awe of the most beautiful skies/storms of anywhere. Here are some pictures from the Avalon Fishing Pier (beach cam) located in Kill Devil Hills, NC. (Looking north.) Jockeys Ridge. The tallest sand dune on the east coast. Nags Head, NC. ouwxgirl , here is that sunset in huntsville on sunday evening it's a bit blurry and didn't capture how gorgeous it really was, tho :-/

Schnipper emailed you?

• I got the same email-thats weird dude.

• I got the same email-thats weird dude.

Thats the one!!

BIZARRE.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    So, let me get this right... this one machine washes your clothes, gets out the stains and then dries them, too? With like just one push of a button??? I WANT ONE.

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
    I just got an email with an ad for a washer dryer and then this stream of bizarre consiousness.....

thought I'd be a good time...it's a bit blurry and didn't capture how gorgeous it really was, tho :-/

Schnipper emailed you?

DAMN I'm at least slightly more coherent than this junk. I once wrote an entire story as once sentence, but I've moved on from that (at least slightly)

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

serious.