horse sex (NRR)

gruntgravelgruntgravel 559 Posts
edited October 2005 in Announcements
This is so far beyond even the bring out the gimp type sex weirdness. "In the rare, rare case this happens, it's the person doing the animal and not the other way around. I think that has led to the astonishment of all of the entities involved.""the Seattle man died of acute peritonitis due to perforation of the colon." web page

Comments

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

The Seattle man isn't being identified because his family asked that his name not be released.

I couldn't guess why.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I'm not really understanding why the dead guy's family was gunning for the other guy to get jail time. It's like... your relative was dumb enough to let a horse fuck him up the ass. Let's take some personal responsibility here.

Also... man, I hope that guy never wants a job doing anything else. Hard to explain that away on a job app.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Also... man, I hope that guy never wants a job doing anything else. Hard to explain that away on a job app.
    puting down "stable manager" should pretty much cover it I'd think...

hiring managers google these days. Uh oh.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    puting down "stable manager" should pretty much cover it I'd think...

Same thing goes for pimps.

really? I'm a hiring manager and I don't google. My company runs a background check though, but as far as I know dude din't break any laws in Oregon so he'd come out clean on that...

really? I'm a hiring manager and I don't google. My company runs a background check though, but as far as I know dude din't break any laws in Oregon so he'd come out clean on that...

Well it would depend on the person, obviously. I had a hiring manager tell me the other day he does it.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    www.beastforum.com ... over 100.000 members...

Well it would depend on the person, obviously. I had a hiring manager tell me the other day he does it.
    I find that odd, kind of an invasion of privacy you know. Not that that wouldn't be public info it's just that what people do out of work is very much not my business. The only reason we background check is 'cause we handle credit cards. I'm against drug screening too.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    www.beastforum.com ... over 100.000 members...

WTF. I wish I hadn't clicked that link . Some crazy posts on there. So many quotables???

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I bet they got chicken fuckers on there...
    Beastiality=

I bet they got chicken fuckers on there...
    Beastiality=

Dude, they have people who have sucked off snakes and experimented with insects.

Dude, they have people who have sucked off snakes
    How the fuck is that possible?
    I'm glad I'm not allowed to view that website...

I didn't really do any detective work on that one.

I didn't really do any detective work on that one.

Haha! I guess some things aren't meant to be revealed.

Example topic:

How To Get A Female Dog To Have Sex With Me?
    how to get a dog to have sex

A question pondered by many a lonely teenager.

"Every time i try i get growled at"

Even dogs know better.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    = the most sought-after avatar evar.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    This, friends, is the very definition of :

Anyone else fantasize about living close to a sedate and sandy beach (in my mind there are rocks and a cove as well) where dolphins live in relatively small numbers (say 15 or so)? To live there by myself in a warm climate with only the sound of the waves breaking on the shore and the dolphins playing out in the sea sounds like a kind of simple perfection that could never be achievable in the city. I would spend nearly all my time with them playing and swimming, and with any luck fall into a quiet relationship with one of the females.

Making love to a female dolphin on a warm, sandy beach as the sun sets over the sea is one of the most incredible thoughts I have ever had.

Sorry if I got carried away there! smile.gif That is just one of only situations I can think of where sex does not strike me as being at all dirty - do you know what I mean?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    This, friends, is the very definition of :

Anyone else fantasize about living close to a sedate and sandy beach (in my mind there are rocks and a cove as well) where dolphins live in relatively small numbers (say 15 or so)? To live there by myself in a warm climate with only the sound of the waves breaking on the shore and the dolphins playing out in the sea sounds like a kind of simple perfection that could never be achievable in the city. I would spend nearly all my time with them playing and swimming, and with any luck fall into a quiet relationship with one of the females.

Making love to a female dolphin on a warm, sandy beach as the sun sets over the sea is one of the most incredible thoughts I have ever had.

Sorry if I got carried away there! smile.gif That is just one of only situations I can think of where sex does not strike me as being at all dirty - do you know what I mean?

what a good-natured pervert

this is actually very funny. its almost kind of like, "aw shucks, he's really in love a dolphin... maybe that crazy couple really will find true love together." but then its also like, "ew, he wants to stick his dick inside a dolphin."

just stay away from our lil squirrel buddy

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    you make some good points

frankly, i'm just can't figure out the logistics of dolphin sex--how would dude and his dolphin girlfriend actually engage in coitus on a beach? it's mystifying...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

frankly, i'm just can't figure out the logistics of dolphin sex--how would dude and his dolphin girlfriend actually engage in coitus on a beach? it's mystifying...

It's called a blow-hole.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

It's called a blow-hole.
    no fucking way

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

"the Seattle man died of acute peritonitis due to perforation of the colon."

Yo, has anyone heard from Chan lately?

(I Keed)

Peace

h

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

"the Seattle man died of acute peritonitis due to perforation of the colon."

Yo, has anyone heard from Chan lately?

(I Keed)

Peace

h

Oh you got jokes eh? That happened out in Enumclaw hommie. I don't leave the city and frequent those areas mane. Oh and don't worry Haz, I'll post some jokes about you later

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    It's called a blow-hole.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21frankly, i'm just can't figure out the logistics of dolphin sex--how would dude and his dolphin girlfriend actually engage in coitus on a beach? it's mystifying...
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21It's called a blow-hole.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1no f*cking way
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif" alt="" 21