Help me stop a bootlegging scumbag

124»

Comments

• holy moses

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    just say the goddamn name or attach a pad to those panties you got on underneath that skirt youre rocking... for fuck christs sake...

With Wings(tm)

• call it being an only child or what the fuck...
    Whats up J*st*n?

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    yo... and niggas like me travel.

........walmart ego

• all this makes me want to now BUY this album... it would of been better for me (anger wise) to have just said dudes name.

ive called folks out on other forums by name... yeah sometimes they get mad, sometimes they dont, sometimes they apologize... but really this thread is a fucking huge waste of my fucking time and my anger is now being directed at you BD. see... thats wack... and we had a nice exchange of PMs too. and you were hella cool to break down bits and pieces of new age/insertgenrenamehere as well...

just say the goddamn name or attach a pad to those panties you got on underneath that skirt youre rocking... for fuck christs sake...

its like theres a bunch of pussy children on here that want to fuckin start beef with dudes but got no fucking balls to back up their rage...

i think patrick the mack is a bitch for bidding on shit and not coming through with payments... youre a fake ass wanna be gangster youngster. you need to grow the fuck up with that stupid gun talk before it gets your shit blown wide open... internet words are still words yo... and niggas like me travel.

i think marklatency had too much authority to handle being a moderator at first... hes come into his own though... but freal... son, you were fucking up in the beginning...

me... well, im pretty negative and can be a raging asshole when i dont have food in my system. i like to be in control and tell people what to do (even if theyre doing things better without me). when shit doesnt go my way or the way i planned something i get irritated and grouchy.... like a bitch! call it being an only child or what the fuck... cause really i dont care.

love me or fuck off...

see... isnt that shit easy...

Can we get a realspeak icon?