A post to continue bagging on The_Mack???

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    you're about to claim the new jpeg crown hommie, freakin' LOLOL

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    he promised to pay for some records, that were for charity (Hurricane Katrina) and didn't come thru. his response in the deadbeat thread was pathetic. so yes he pretty much deserves this.
    yeah yeah, i read that....

it's just starting to seem like looter mentality,

yeah, that's true...i'll stop posting about that
    where a bunch of people notice a commotion, and before you know it...

what the fuck is that? hahaha!

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    he promised to pay for some records, that were for charity (Hurricane Katrina) and didn't come thru. his response in the deadbeat thread was pathetic. so yes he pretty much deserves this.

yeah yeah, i read that....

it's just starting to seem like looter mentality,

yeah, that's true...i'll stop posting about that
    where a bunch of people notice a commotion, and before you know it...

what the fuck is that? hahaha!

it looks like the creature from a movie called dreamscape (name was snakeman)

http://www.anvilandsprocket.com/reviews/screenshots/dreamscape_snakeman.jpg

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    it looks like the creature from a movie called dreamscape (name was snakeman)
    naw, it came up when i googled "hammerhead frenzy"... but them spiked numchucks in dreamscape were

• sorry dude, i had to use that to help my mom pay the bills

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    OMG OMG

y'all on the jpeg front

sorry dude, i had to use that to help my mom pay the bills

LAUGHING. the. FUCK OUT LOUD!!!

• it came up when i googled "hammerhead frenzy"

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    look, so i fucked up alright? what else do you want me to do?? but pleeeeassseeee, dont try and bag on my moms financial status, you guys really have no idea. get on me, ban me, whatever, just please dont bring my family into it. and someone said that i was using my moms account, this is true, i do not have my own bank account seeing that im 18 and dont really need to, i put money in hers when i need to.

continue on....

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    and im glad you guys thought my $65 dollars was much worse than indiana_funk's $125. BTW i gave around $200 to this fund on here. i sold one of my prized records for around $150

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i do not have my own bank account seeing that im 18 and dont really need to...

what? 18 is plenty old to open up your own bank account, buddy. and at a lot of places...free! not bagging on you, holmes, but 18 years old... you should be starting to groom your chest hairs manstyle.

handle
    your
    bizness

don't let your bizness
    handle
    you.

shit. you got a little emoticon thing. step it up.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah dude. You want to not be treated like a little fucking kid? Don't act like a little kid.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    yeh sorry weak on the bank account, i had one when I was 13, mom's was a co-signer but I still had control of it.

How are you The_Mack and got no dough and no bank account?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    MACK UPDATE[/b]

Young Patrick has donated $30 to go toward the paypal fees we have to cover and has informed me that he's not expecting any records for it. This is a great step towards redemption for the youngest in charge.

Thank you Mack

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

HAH!

ROFL!!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Yeah dude. You want to not be treated like a little fucking kid? Don't act like a little kid.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

i am feeling baker in father mode

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    while i think not paying for a charity auction is a little dude move. i also think strong arming/guilting an 18 year old kid for his little dude moves is equally little dude move.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i was simply enlightening him on the wonders of free checking accounts and chest hair grooming, "big dude".

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    that wasn't directed at you cas, sorry if you interpreted it that way

• this is definitely that "beef" day on the ol soulstrut!!! haha

wow.

mack,you got raked through the coals and you deserved it. take your punishment with humility, look out for ma and get your hands on another job. no shame in working at the bell. but wouldnt you do better just hunting down records and flipping em? you got a lot of knowledge for an impetuous youth.
    and you know what? i tip my hat to you for donating dough in the first place. i wouldnt have when i was in high school. but plaese to take several life lessons from all this.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    while i think not paying for a charity auction is a little dude move. i also think strong arming/guilting an 18 year old kid for his little dude moves is equally little dude move.

Co-sign. Some of the vitriol I'm seeing here is a little alarming. Zigzag, why are you so personally offended by the_mack? Do you really think there's something to be gained from chastising the guy so brutally? Dude screwed up and made a fool of himself and we all had a laugh. He even tried to make amends, however feebly, by donating some money. Let's leave it at that.

• and for future reference. The 10 rules of man..

1. Never bag some dudes wifey.
    2. Honor thy debts promtly.
    3. Armpits, Asshole, Teeth, and crotch daily.
    4. Don't drip spit when rolling/sealing the herb.
    5. Never be to much of a man to apologize.
    6. Your word and your balls and don't break em for no one.
    7. Never bite.
    8. It's okay to ask questions.
    9. Money don't make the man, the man makes the money.
    10. Be Excellent to eachother. -- Fucking bill&ted key to life right thurr!!!

~Crates

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    that wasn't directed at you cas, sorry if you interpreted it that way

no fret, wheatchex. i'm just playing.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    and for future reference. The 10 rules of man..

1. Never bag some dudes wifey.

Uh oh. So what's my penance?

7. Never bite.

Is it okay if she asked for it?

Herm

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    white space with no text!! you're slipping hommmie

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    white space with no text!! you're slipping hommmie

Damn, you're absolutely right. I'll try not to disappoint you next time.

[color:white]Edited due to King Moist's wisdom.

Seriously though, what would The_Mack do?[/color]

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    If you delete this thread, you have to pay Macktrick's balance.

And you have to send me a Rene & Angela "Wall To Wall", since I know he ain't do it

I might have another copy of the LP somewhere, JP. I just sold one this weekend for $15, hah.

You need to move to NYC and get more money for that wack ass shit (no offense Guzzo!).

DIE!

and if anyone needs a copy of this CLASSIC[/b] I got triples.

now you want to talk wack ass albums lets talk on the first Rene & Angela with "Hotel California" on it

Oh and Mack you my boy and all, but yeah not coming up with dough, claiming to be broke and bidding on records on Ebay at the same time is just fucked up. Most folks on here know I am helping to support both my folks, paying for shcool and all that other hardship bullshit so excuses like that just don't cut it in my world (or in many others it looks like)

lesson in the end: don't let your rackord impulses make you look like a fool

• [color:white] My little friend. Should you be speaking about this on the internet? [/color]