G.U.N. Appreciation Post

2»

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    . Plus the Vinyl ep which is still getting spins in the shop.

So there is a viny copy of this!!!!!! Ts*ga lied to me. I want one, Dan....
    peace,
    mike

Oh, and BTW, on behalf of G.U.N and myself, thanks to my brutha from anutha mutha Asprin and urrbody else for the appreciation. As a token of our appreciation for the appreciation, here's a sneak advance snippet mix of some stuff (still works in progreess, actually) that may or may not be on that Greedology lp.

http://rapidshare.de/files/6506322/Soulman_presents_G.U.N_-_Unreleased_Tracks_-_Snippet_Mix.mp3.html

• Another late "Thank You "

Bring that LP on !!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    feelin this a lot

flows reminds me of Mood

• parenparen 537 Posts
    nice... thanks for the additional snippet.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

peace,
    mike

Mike,

I told you there was a vinyl EP...same as the CD ep but the mixCD is not on vinyl. Better hop on it before it goes the way of sanity on this board.

peace,
    mike

Mike,

I told you there was a vinyl EP...same as the CD ep but the mixCD is not on vinyl. Better hop on it before it goes the way of sanity on this board.

sorry dude.
    I misread your earlier post. Thanks for the info, I'll be on the lookout!

• Soma45Soma45 38 Posts
    Where's the tracks at cuddo? I'm ready to hear some 16's from you and the Big Ghate on my tracks!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kalakak

Your "Vinyls & Cognac" is the lucky winner we have selected to be blessed with the furious lyrics of "Where's Hip-Hop?". It's a staight up diss record w/ the standard ferocious Big Ghate hook. One other track of yours is gonna be "Pursuing Oblivion". Some deep Soma ish for you w/ a hook built to make your head snap from shoulders. Give us another week or so & I'll get those out to ya. It's has been real hectic lately. Not trying to sound like Soulman or nuthin'......

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Where's the tracks at cuddo? I'm ready to hear some 16's from you and the Big Ghate on my tracks!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kalakak

Your "Vinyls & Cognac" is the lucky winner we have selected to be blessed with the furious lyrics of "Where's Hip-Hop?". It's a staight up diss record w/ the standard ferocious Big Ghate hook. One other track of yours is gonna be "Pursuing Oblivion". Some deep Soma ish for you w/ a hook built to make your head snap from shoulders. Give us another week or so & I'll get those out to ya. It's has been real hectic lately. Not trying to sound like Soulman or nuthin'......

Awwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeahhhhh!!!! When I grab some free time, I'll cook up some more goodies!!!! I've been busy working on a beast of a research project.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

peace,
    mike

Mike,

sorry dude.

I'm ashamed to say Jump Jump Music is not stocking this, just promoting. Who has a copy to sell our friend in GA?

No update again tonight, Jump Jump is rebooting.

Dan

Vinyl EP?

Should be around at a few spots...

GOOD RECORDS!!

Hit up JohnnyPaychizle

• WORD! Big Up Soulman for PUT it down AGAIN again & again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace,
    mike

Mike,

sorry dude.

I'm ashamed to say Jump Jump Music is not stocking this, just promoting. Who has a copy to sell our friend in GA?

No update again tonight, Jump Jump is rebooting.

Dan
    I'll think I'll take Asprin's advice and send a PM to JP. Thanks!

just bringing people together yao!

• Cuddyright alway's official big thanks to my man soulman keep it buzzin Big Holmes.To my Big Cud Soma we bout to blow Guntown up like "Perry Como & Bobby Vinton",also BIG THANKS for the support.