clever ways to PROPOSE(nrr)

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
i'm not getting married of nothing. i saw a dude once when i was on a plane stand up and said "can i have everybodys attention, i want to know if my girlfriend will marry me"i think everyone was more scared than anything. anybody got any more stories like this from experience or whatever just for future reference if some of us folls ever get married. peace, stein. . .

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    i'm not getting married of nothing. i saw a dude once when i was on a plane stand up and said "can i have everybodys attention, i want to know if my girlfriend will marry me"
    i think everyone was more scared than anything. anybody got any more stories like this from experience or whatever just for future reference if some of us folls ever get married. peace, stein. . .

1) 'Sup Stein. Heard you were big ballin', shot callin' up here in the Bay Area recently. What was the hotness you picked up here?

2) My friend recently paid to have his proposal flashed up on the jumbotron at SBC Park in S.F. Not like that's never been done but it's not a bad way to go if you like public spectacle.

3) the most elaborate I know is this guy sent his girlfriend on a day long treasure hunt, complete with different directions and hidden gifts. Mad complicated but sweet.

• hey o.
    my first time at the groove merchant so i was happy to support a dope store.
    heres some:
    the dave shaw ten-ctl library with "hikky burr" with 3 braeks.
    the aliis live-with drum braek
    2 bosworth libraries
    petal pushers-killersitarpsych on chess label
    king james version-killer jaro label husband and wife funkraer
    little boy blues
    jazz dance today- jojo smith hoctor braeks
    2 chappell libraries
    3 capitol media music libraries
    dzamble- killer polandmuzaprogfunk
    wilmer and the dukes-gomlw braek
    baris manco sozum meclisten diari -raw turkey funk.
    and a couple more i cant remember right now.
    peace, stein. . .

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    the Dave Shaw is cool, as is the Aliis Live. I really like that record.
    You don't already have the Little Boy Blues? And that Jojo Smith...I want to hear that shit. Chris said it was pretty good. Better than Robin's Rock?

hey o.
    my first time at the groove merchant so i was happy to support a dope store.
    heres some:
    the dave shaw ten-ctl library with "hikky burr" with 3 braeks.
    the aliis live-with drum braek
    2 bosworth libraries
    petal pushers-killersitarpsych on chess label
    king james version-killer jaro label husband and wife funkraer
    little boy blues
    jazz dance today- jojo smith hoctor braeks
    2 chappell libraries
    3 capitol media music libraries
    dzamble- killer polandmuzaprogfunk
    wilmer and the dukes-gomlw braek
    baris manco sozum meclisten diari -raw turkey funk.
    and a couple more i cant remember right now.
    peace, stein. . .

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    I know a guy who had arranged to go on a diving trip with his girlfriend whilst they were on holiday - he had liased with the dive instructor guy beforehand and had a canister of sorts planted at the dive site - of course the canister contained the proposal (presumably written in water proof ink or something), when they were diving he pointed this mystery canister out as something for her to open - to make a long story short, she said yes ..

• the jo jo smith is insane. best braek i've heard in a loooong time. couple funky cuts too. been sleepin on the little boy blues. i figured bagatelle would get it in at some point but chris had it so what the hell. oh i also got another braek by heinz lemmermann and the album is called afro beat. that one is a muthu. peace, stein. . .

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    This post officially signifies "Record Day Over"

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    This post officially signifies "Record Day Over"

• oops. sorry if i ruined record day. peace, stein. . .