My new Reggae/Dancehall CD is in

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Plaese buy manny!$10 includes shipping (non-US strutters--we'll work somethin' out). Hit me on the PM or on the paypal at [email]rosshogg@italselection.com.[/email]And once again, massive gratitude to the one asprin for the unbelievable design.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This is really a dope CD. I give it my full endorsement.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    same here I will be looking out for them in the mail to stock on 33third.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Matthew that package is en route.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Massive props to Rosshogg for being the one guest my gf keeps bringing up cause he's 'so nice'. Can't wait to see the finished product.

• Nice. Mercifully short on Sean Paul, and with a nice dose of Sizzla. My order is forthcoming.

• legendlegend 124 Posts
    Plaese buy manny!

$10 includes shipping (non-US strutters--we'll work somethin' out). Hit me on the PM or on the paypal at [email]rosshogg@italselection.com.[/email]

And once again, massive gratitude to the one asprin for the unbelievable design.

you've got a pm

• you've got a deal[/b]

Thanks, Legend!

• Massive props to Rosshogg for being the one guest my gf keeps bringing up cause he's 'so nice'. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Say what's up to Ms. Asprin for me! I'm officially Vanguard Squad's #1 House Guest. Party people foldin' they sheets like this....

CDs go out today to:

Asprin
    Nuggs
    James

Thanks, folks.

• Dood, I want won!

• Dood, I want won!

And you shall have one, to be delivered along with this:

Man, folls need to step up and cop this. I'll have to post up my SS reated releases I have at home. So dope.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Massive props to Rosshogg for being the one guest my gf keeps bringing up cause he's 'so nice'. Can't wait to see the finished product.
    Say what's up to Ms. Asprin for me! I'm officially Vanguard Squad's #1 House Guest. Party people foldin' they sheets like this....

No shit, my gf is the same way. She's been know to "Isn't Ross great?" or "Awww, remember when he and F*l*c*a..." out of nowhere. Dudes are easily impressed, throw them a free mix CD and you're cool. Women, though, they have better sense, and Ross scores high on the houseguest appreciation charts. If that's not a true sign of being nice with yours than I don't know what is.

Dude, we're serious about Corsica, by the way. Pack your bikini briefs, doggie!

It might be that Texas hospiatlity.

• I just hope B-Luh cleared the HOGG image with you before thow'n on that tee...

• I just hope B-Luh cleared the HOGG image with you before thow'n on that tee...

That's the old me, dude! I been workin' out.

• paid through paypal.

looking forward to hearing dis.

hollur.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    yo bossrosshoggish,

Can I buy one in person?

• yo bossrosshoggish,

Can I buy one in person?

Indeed you can! Save on shipping and all. You gonna be at Social Club this Friday?

I would but I got a gig up north in um... Sebastapol? But I'm sure I'll see you around soon mayne. CD looks dope.

• I would but I got a gig up north in um... Sebastapol?

Um...

haha, yeah I'm kinda hoping for more like...

Got my copies today...so necessary. COP THIS HEAT!

• Got my copies today...so necessary. COP THIS HEAT!

Dang, glad to see the post office is fast with something.

• haha, yeah I'm kinda hoping for more like...

paging:

FORTYFIVAN

• paid through paypal.

looking forward to hearing dis.

hollur.

muchogusto--that CD show up yet?

• equalmente holmes.

actually, I have not received it yet. fiendin for it though.

• Options
    Heat heat heat heat heat heat heat heat!!!! Steady burn for the past week, front to back and never boring. One for the archives. Thanks Ross!

• Heat heat heat heat heat heat heat heat!!!! Steady burn for the past week, front to back and never boring. One for the archives. Thanks Ross!

yes, yes

• Thanks, Dudes! And thanks to Paul J who just hit me up for one, too.

Sween, post those pics of you rockin' out to the mix high above Long Island!

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Ross, The CD is fire! Serisouly ya'll need to cop this and support homie.