Rap Promo Items Wanted

noznoz 3,625 Posts
edited October 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
i need:one of those king tee 40 oz. cozy jinx has. this is very essential to my every day living.one of those coup shirts that say "i slang rocks but palestinian style" on the back. this is less essential but still necessarythank you.

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    sorry to hijack here but... anybody have a Tribe Called Quest wallet for me?

• anybody want a canibus second round KO boxing glove?

• Would you sekkle for this?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    haha is that real? i always figured it was some jpeg science for your avatar.

if so sign me up.

• who got the jeru soap bar?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    who got the Busdriver hacky sack?

• who got the jeru soap bar?

Got it along with other promotional odds and ends:

UMCs "Fruits of Nature" tshirt
    Akinyele "Vagina Diner" t-shirt (been trying to get wifey to sport it for the longest -- not happening)
    Bush Babees bandana
    "Friday" e-z widers
    Brand Nubian "Everything Is Everything" zip-up pouch thing
    Bas Blasta skully

Can't remember the rest...

Along with the Jeru soap, I'd have to say the black and red Columbia slip mat featuring Nas, Kurious, and Big L logos has got to be my favorite (got two of these -- I'll try to post up a scan or something if anyone's interested)...

Wish I would've kept the Alkaholiks "DAAAAMN!" bottle of yellow liquid sulfer... Shit was funkyyyyyyyyyyyy -- ugh... It came in a little mini-cologne bottle... And I used to have a Biggie promo cassette in a Big Mac box that was given out at a listening party up, but I haven't seen that one in ages...

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i could use a Raekwon skully... i lost mine at Serramonte mall.

• Yeah -- I had a Wu-Tang skully I lost somewhere between getting off the train for a studio session right outside of NYC and getting back on 24 hours later... Then again, it couldn't have been that big of a loss... They were up for sale 3 or 4 years later when Wu Wear was launched...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    sorry to hijack here but... anybody have a Tribe Called Quest wallet for me?

I'll have to look and see if I still have it, but it's "VG-" if I do, cause I used it as my daily wallet for a while back when I first got it. After a while the gag of it having the ATCQ logo on it wore out, and it was really just a cheap velcro wallet...if I find it, you can just send me that "A Slice of CAKE" LP and we'll call it even

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Yo I got a few things. I got a copy of a yesterday's New Quintet EP with the logo spray painted in green across the front of the plain white cover. Promo EP. I also have a copy of the Handsome Boy Modeling School brochure with before and after photos and satisfied customer testimonials. Funny as hell. And I also got an animated promo Nike DVD with the soundtrack produced by RJD2.