:::Light up a Face Melter:::

Comments

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    huh?

• I have heard madlib sample this. jaylib maybe?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I have heard madlib sample this. jaylib maybe?
    The last song on Jaylib album.

• 100% CERTIFIED WIG PUSHER BACKER??

• I have heard madlib sample this. jaylib maybe?

did you mean the madvillain album? or does he use that on jaylib as well?

• its on jaylib and the mf doom album "mm food" same excact track

• awallawall 673 Posts
    I have heard madlib sample this. jaylib maybe?

did you mean the madvillain album? or does he use that on jaylib as well?

Jaylib - "No Games" and Madvillian "One Beer" respectively. thanks, this is one of the few samples in the past couple years that i've really been like "huh?" about.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    can someone illuminate. did cortex do the last tracks in 71? cos this album is later right? did they record it in the early 70s and release it later?

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    can someone illuminate. did cortex do the last tracks in 71? cos this album is later right? did they record it in the early 70s and release it later?

this is from '75 (troupeau bleu lp) .. i believe i read somewhere that this whole album was recorded in two days.

ps. i want this record.

did they record it in the early 70s and release it later?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think this is the case. But whatever the case, this song is my POOP[/b].

• slushslush 691 Posts
    coincidentally i put it down in the "3 records" post. nothing to do with madlib, i just think its a fucking beautiful album beginning to end. I could play l'enfant samba for days

coincidentally i put it down in the "3 records" post. nothing to do with madlib[/b], i just think its a fucking beautiful album beginning to end. I could play l'enfant samba for days

Me too, but to be honest the first time I heard it I was like WHAAAAT???

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    'sabbat 3' is

i only wish it were longer than 30 seconds

Yeah I need this real bad. Just happen to come across a nice high quality mp3 off my buddy a lil while back, but for sure could use the LP.

Speaking of...

Sabbat

In 1974, Alain Mion, Alain Gandolfi & Jeff Huttner formed the mythical band, CORTEX who then recorded several LP's, including the legendary ???Troupeau Bleu???. They toured Europe and performed on many radio and television shows before the band splited at the beginning of the eighties. Troupeau bleu, recorded in 2 days in july 75, is a real musical U.F.O, an unclassifiable record, a mixing of thousand flavours, the kind of records you will discover listening after listening.