Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i dont know whether to laugh or cry thinking that a "gamestrut" probaby exists where people trade japanese reish excitebike raerz and modified powergloves.

theres plenty o 'struts around.

im on a boombox/walman-strut at the moment:

www.stereo2go.com

great site.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    i dont know whether to laugh or cry thinking that a "gamestrut" probaby exists where people trade japanese reish excitebike raerz and modified powergloves.

BEST GAME EVER[/b]

I built the illest tracks on this shit![/b]

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

excruciating.

• "Sitting on my couch one day playing some suck ass PSX game I had just bought for $50. I began thinking to myself how of all these systems looking back I still enjoyed my ole NES more than anything I owned. Looking at my dozen or so carts I thought ???I have yet to experience all that great system has to give???.

I vowed the next time I went to a used store I would check out some old NES games. When I did I was amazed at the prices and watched dozens of people bring in garbage bags full of games for trade on one or two used PSX or Saturn games. I started hitting every game store, pawn shop, & flea market buying games left and right $1, $2, $5 each.

Before I knew it my collection had amassed over 100+ carts. I couldn???t believe how many titles there were. Soon I was digging up checklists of every game for every system I owned. I always went in looking for Nintendo games but picked up tons of other games whenever I saw deals. I was sucked into the craze of die-hard collecting.

I was building cabinets, printing lists, constantly looking for games to add to my numbers. ???Only 10 more games and I???ll have 500, 1000, etc.??? Now sitting in my addition I built onto the house aka ???The game room??? Staring at my walls of games, shelves of consoles, thousands of dollars.

SOUND FAMILIAR TO ANYBODY HERE????

• nrichnrich 932 Posts

this is some disturbing ass shit.

this should be funny but for some reason it aint

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

this is some disturbing ass shit.
    this should be funny but for some reason it aint

why? i would assume most people on this boards room look exactly the same way except with records, music memoribilia and equipment in place of the video game shit.

if anybody could direct me to the segastrut message board i'd be very happy. most of the vg boards i've seen out are more on the okayplayer tip.

• i got a couple of genesis games collecting dust. i think MK2 and street fighter. anybody here got that system?

• slushslush 691 Posts

SOUND FAMILIAR TO ANYBODY HERE????

looking at the depths of someonese elses addiction is good way of exposing the ugliness of your own

saying

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Anyone ever seen Exodus, a Nintendo joint for Passover from the evangelical video game company Wisdom Tree Games? http://www.wisdomtreegames.com/exodus/ 'Tis the season. They got all sorts of loony stuff on the site: "Makers of top selling Christian computer games and video games and Bible games for the Christian Community." Top selling???