Post records that you've made/put out/produced etc

2»

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    This is an unreleased remix I did for my boy's band, the Fun Lovin' Criminals. Did it right when they changed labels, so the new label had no interest in the older tracks, even though it's one of the better ones. Now it's consigned to the iTunes library (I doubt it will ever get released) but it's probably the remix i'm most proud of...

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=19GYVGPAQCTAP0W9VXDSNOALG5

This track is great! One of the guys likes to eat knishes? He's cool.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    I did two beats on this one, back in 2001

features General Levy on one track and is filled with nice beats and cuts for dj's...270 copies pressed!!
    Also did a remix for DMC UK of Jeru's "Ya playin yaself" which still rocks

But anyways, Phill and Monty are killin it with their work!!
    Phill, just finally bought your record yesterday in cologne,
    glad there is a reissue and on tempo jack is straight

88 in full effect, superdope!!!!!

• didn't know Monty played on all those records. That's a discography for yo
    I'm on the sidekick so I can't post pics of my shit unfortunately. I need to gather all those covers though. There is one lurker who can son everybody on here with platinum plaques and shit. He's just not the type to brag about it.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    This is an unreleased remix I did for my boy's band, the Fun Lovin' Criminals. Did it right when they changed labels, so the new label had no interest in the older tracks, even though it's one of the better ones. Now it's consigned to the iTunes library (I doubt it will ever get released) but it's probably the remix i'm most proud of...

just when I thought I'd never see the Fun Lovin Criminals again. what up early high school!

I did most of the beats for this shit:

I wasn't on this shit, but it's good too:

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

• These are the only ones I can find images for online that have included tracks by myself.

The first track I released myself on vinyl ended up on 3 international compilations & was also in The Freshest Kids. (which was a highlight so far.)

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• This is an unreleased remix I did for my boy's band, the Fun Lovin' Criminals. Did it right when they changed labels, so the new label had no interest in the older tracks, even though it's one of the better ones. Now it's consigned to the iTunes library (I doubt it will ever get released) but it's probably the remix i'm most proud of...

just when I thought I'd never see the Fun Lovin Criminals again. what up early high school!

I did most of the beats for this shit:

I wasn't on this shit, but it's good too:

Whats Dan up too i had a couple classes with him and Sam at Temple?

• helped out with some samples on these:

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    ive just released this one so far:

i need to hear this! did you hear my what planet thingy with the keyz instead of the wahwah getaar btw? gonna use it on that mix im working on.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Monty for president [/b]

You can listen to each tunes >

www.soundclick.com/BAPTMAN