Records with nice Graffiti on the cover?

MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
What's some dope LP's with Graffiti on the cover, (Death Wish Soundtrack cover with the Fresh RAT tag on the bottom of the wall, Classic...) 45king? etc..Hand Drawn with a marker or Legit Album art with graffiti, whatever post them up, if I get time I got some nice records with crazy Gangsta graff on that, please share....Well back to work....

Comments

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

you cant really tell from the pic, but PHASE 1 is on there.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    The stictly breaks record i have (maybe 6) has a nice graf piece with a subway car but thats not really or that good tbh.

• Not raer or very desirable, but the graffiti is there:

No real graffiti, but a nice cover IMO:

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    No doubt.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Nice, but not amazing!!!!!!!!

I always liked the homemade/comic book/grafitti fusion of this shit!!

It's just so honest!!!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Dammit, frankynipplez beat me to it...
    Jerzee represent!!

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts

Peace

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts

Not nice graffiti (I don't think the "Super Kool" tag is the Super Kool), but BREAKS, yo.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    slightly off-topic, but Bobbito's handwriting is slightly graf-ish. one of my fav 12" covers.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    That story you told me about the 'white out' on the cover that you told me was crazy. Would you mind sharing it with the group?

That story you told me about the 'white out' on the cover that you told me was crazy. Would you mind sharing it with the group?

One of the ballons that say "BIG DEAL" had graffited "fuckin" (in tiny print) between BIG and DEAL. When Capitol caught on they had fuckin scrathed out by hand with a pin on remaining printed covers. The next printing whited out fuckin. Rock collectors pay $$$ for the first cover and $$ for the second scratch cover. Rare in the midwest and east coast, not so rare on the west coast. But does it have breaks? Yes.

Dan

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

One of the ballons that say "BIG DEAL" had graffited "fuckin" (in tiny print) between BIG and DEAL. When Capitol caught on they had fuckin scrathed out by hand with a pin on remaining printed covers. The next printing whited out fuckin. Rock collectors pay $$$ for the first cover and $$ for the second scratch cover. Rare in the midwest and east coast, not so rare on the west coast. But does it have breaks? Yes.

Dan

DOPE knowledge!

• Bad picture

• one of my faves

Dan

Yup... I have one of the ones w/ "fuckin" on it. I went through a bunch of those trying to find one with the profanity inact, finally caught one. There are a few other albums like that that I can't think of right now... of course the Mom's Apple Pie cover with the vagina in the pie is one. I know you probably know some others, Dan.

Dan

Yup... I have one of the ones w/ "fuckin" on it. I went through a bunch of those trying to find one with the profanity inact, finally caught one. There are a few other albums like that that I can't think of right now... of course the Mom's Apple Pie cover with the vagina in the pie is one. I know you probably know some others, Dan.

With and without the finger on the washboard.

on topic, there is some rock record (I can't remember) shot in a subway with and without a bad word graffited in the background.

Dan