who's sick of....?

troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
raise your hand if you're sick of rappers that say their name in EVERY song they're in. Most blatent violators...1. Rakaa Arascience from dilated peoples2. Sonny Chiba from camp loany others?

Comments

• Evidence

• i'm mike joooooones........

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Snoop iz guilty of this.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i'm mike joooooones........

WINNER, but im not sick of it in any way

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

WINNER, but im not sick of it in any way

yeah, mike jones gets a pass. dilated peoples get penalized x2 cuz its extra annoying when they do it. and jazze pha should have his vocal cords taken out.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    raise your hand if you're sick of rappers that say their name in EVERY song they're in.

Most blatent violators...
    1. Rakaa Arascience from dilated peoples
    2. Sonny Chiba from camp lo

any others?

Don't most rappers do this? Are you saying these guys do it more than most other rappers?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I never tire of that sonny chiba shit personally. Was just listening to that Camp Lo record the other day, such a dope album imo.

• Lauren is only human

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Kmfdm

• CueCue 26 Posts

People wear furs like that in Texas?

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    i'm sick of the fucking rain here in jersey. my ceiling just sprung a leak..and thankfully not by my vinyl

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    i'm sick of the fucking rain here in jersey. my ceiling just sprung a leak..and thankfully not by my vinyl

My mattress got ruined Saturday night in Brooklyn. Second mattress ruined in my 4.5 years in the apartment. I return from watching Ohio State's embarassing 2nd loss to that. Tonight is night #5 on an air mattress. Today my semi-personal laboratory at my school lost a few ceiling tiles to leaks. I'm ready for sun, or at least dry overcast skies.