2»

Comments

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    Beep--Be--*smack!*

...mini dream about something...

Beep--Beep--Beep--Beep--Be--*smack!*

accept that its a weekday, shower, and start my daily search for STRONG, GOOD ASS coffee.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

"Well put your little hand in mine, there ain't no river or mountain we can't climb....babe, I got you babe"

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    my 22 lb cat patting me on the head to feed him...fucker. Dude just sits there and pats me on the head...fucker. always about 5AM...fucker.
    damn that shit had me laughin so hard. jus picturin it

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I wake up to a regular alarm clock set to Tom Joyner. This week though, instead of sitting at the computer first thing I've been stretching and doing 3 sets of push-ups, dumbell curls and/or sit-ups, with Sportscenter and the news on in the background. By then it's time to hit shower, and I've already got my blood going. Makes for a productive pre-work morning.

yeah I went through that phase too.

Hoping for:

phase > routine

hoping

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    The most irritating sound in the world: Ms. Jones on Hot 97

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Some Asian neo-funky cell phone jams courtesy of Sony Ericsson. Currently: "Moonstar." Sometimes a litle spoon and/or tug love from the lady or some yelping by the young pup.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    usually a fucked up dream

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I am not a morning person.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    My bedroom shares a wall with my neighbour's bedroom so I get his alarm clock at 6am everymorning. Funny thing is, it never wakes him up, when I come back after the shower I hear him snoring through the wall (this dude is loud) & then I hear the alarm go off again. F*cking thin walls.

• The most irritating sound in the world: Ms. Jones on Hot 97

Oh well, oh well

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Oh well, oh well

Seriously.

I turn that schitt off and put on a record as soon as I'm up, but I find that nothing impels me out of bed and into the other room to turn the radio off as effectively as the sound of that voice.

• that must've been an interesting google

• that must've been an interesting google

remembered it from my daily dose of Engrish.com about two days ago.

it's probably the greatest site in the history of the web.

g

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    that took a long time

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

that was the sweet sounds i was waking up to when i was living in NY too. all morning dj's are incredibly annoying but the hot 97 ones are particularly abrasive

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    SO NO ONE HAS DISCOVERED ANY PLEASANT AURUL-RELATED WAKE UP METHODS THEY CAN SHARE?

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

Engrish.com
    it's probably the greatest site in the history of the web.

g

SG

• Nothing, and I mean NOTHING wakes me up in the morning. I could sleep through a massive earthquake. I literally have 5 alarm clocks, and sometimes I'll sleep through them all. And they are LOUD.

I am not proud of this fact.. But I think it must be genetic or something. My brother's the same way.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    The most irritating sound in the world: "I want the dishes done BEFORE you go to work!"

• aegisaegis 261 Posts

that was the sweet sounds i was waking up to when i was living in NY too. all morning dj's are incredibly annoying but the hot 97 ones are particularly abrasive

I first switched from Hot 97 to Power 105 because I found Star and Bucwild to be the most annoying radio I had ever heard. Ed Lover was not too bad for a morning host. Now I am still on 105.1 despite Star and Buc. I am usually quite good about getting up when my alarm goes off, but when Star and Bucwild's terrible intro music (neo-metal pop bands) or intro "quotes" come on I rapidly turn off the radio. This made me fall back to sleep for an hour a couple of weeks back and that is unheard of for me.

On a side note, the very first time I heard Amerie's One Thing on any radio was Star and Bucwild. It took me a days of debating whether or not I had dreamed it to start hearing it elsewhere on the radio to assure myself it happened.

• i wake up to this bad boy since i had my phone jacked.

ahhhh badly distorted call to prayer at 90db - is there any more peaceful way to start the day?

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    these puppies start just after 5am, right out front .. its a kinda nice sound

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    ground hog's day

that's it. i'm well impressed

They cheated (pic properties)

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    SO NO ONE HAS DISCOVERED ANY PLEASANT AURUL-RELATED WAKE UP METHODS THEY CAN SHARE?

Have some kids.

Weekends I wake up with small children jumping on top of me.

Weekdays I wake up to the girlfriend screeching WAKE UUUUUUP

(then I go jump on my kids. PAYBACK! j/k)