SOULSTRUT ADVICE COLUMN

2»

Comments

• Haz for Canadian Prime Minister

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I think going to church helps in your pursuit of wifey. I'm not religious nor a big church goer but there are some really nice guls that attend church. Seriously...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I think going to church helps in your pursuit of wifey. I'm not religious nor a big church goer but there are some really nice guls that attend church. Seriously...

The reason churches stay in bizness, and that's real.

Church, school, Home-Depot DIY classes(chicks w/HOUSES!), volunteering, and e-harmony.com(friend of mine in Baltimore is doing it, he has the run of the place....it's like 20 women-to-one-dude online, but it costs some cash,too) all sound like things I would do if I was in the dating pool nowadays.

Man, I WAS in your shoes when I moved to DC in '98(no real steady in like 4 years or more), and I almost moved away becauz I wasn't meeting anyone. Then I met like 2 ladies at almost exactly the same time, and one of them became my wife (no, I did not date both, I made a clear choice early on and my hunch was dead on).

careful what you wish for, because it all hits you like a ton of bricks when it comes down. And be forward and be persistent, the ladies love a man who is decisive and determined.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

The reason churches stay in bizness, and that's real.

Church, school, Home-Depot DIY classes(chicks w/HOUSES!), volunteering, and e-harmony.com(friend of mine in Baltimore is doing it, he has the run of the place....it's like 20 women-to-one-dude online, but it costs some cash,too) all sound like things I would do if I was in the dating pool nowadays.

Man, I WAS in your shoes when I moved to DC in '98(no real steady in like 4 years or more), and I almost moved away becauz I wasn't meeting anyone.[/b] Then I met like 2 ladies at almost exactly the same time, and one of them became my wife (no, I did not date both, I made a clear choice early on and my hunch was dead on).

careful what you wish for, because it all hits you like a ton of bricks when it comes down. And be forward and be persistent, the ladies love a man who is decisive and determined.
    Dammit, I don't like Columbus, GA right now due to that fact. I mean, it's cool because it's GA and all of that but trying to meet a decent lady out here is tough. It's easier to find a minty than a future Mrs. But it's all good. Great things happen to those who wait...

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    You're in SD right? Go the Keanu route and try and find a hottie surfer chica to teach you how to surf. Then maybe you'll meet some of her friends and rob banks and skydive. Yeah....rob banks and skydive....

I had a friend who moved to Cali for that exact reason. Now he's in prison (or dead).

I usually try the techniques masted by Mr. Most.

Yo, girl, lemme hollah at cha. Holla. Holla holla holla. Holla holla hollla hollallalllallalalla. Yo, girl lemme hollah at cha.