The Barber Shop....

2»

Comments

• Well dudes head looked like it already had just half a fade. It was all messed up. I'm not talkin about it being a little crooked. It was jacked. Half the head was cut and the other side wasn't. You couldn't walk around with your head like that without everybody askin what had happened to your head. I kinda felt bad for the guy, but it was still hella funny. The sad thing is V was trying to be cool to the kid, but he just had to much pride to admit he didn't have the money. Cause V is the kinda guy that would've worked somethin out. But the kid basically ran out the shop.
    But on the serious tip, are you still cuttin hair matt.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    hahaha! yeah, i cut a couple folls hair here at work, but like you saw last week, i got mops up above. i'm not gonna lose that stupid $50 bet. want me to bring my clips tomorrow?

• Naw I'm cool hommie. But I could see you making a career change to workin at a shop. It's all about the people skills.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

where's TECUMSEH up in this piece? he's on the boards up there.

Wreckognize this foll?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I cut myself now. I haven't been since the 90's.

• Damn!!!!!!!! I knew I shouldn't have let V take that flick. But check the fade. Clean.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Damn!!!!!!!! I knew I shouldn't have let V take that flick. But check the fade. Clean.

Ha ha!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

where's TECUMSEH up in this piece? he's on the boards up there.

Wreckognize this foll?

too bad last week you were looking like this hommie!

• Damn that's crazy. I didn't know Meshell Ndegeocello lived in Seatle

hahahahahaha. I know this dude. I think he raps or some shit.

mean green?