HEATROCK DEADBEAT!!---cole

2»

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    all I know is coming up w/ that overseas shipping out of pocket for this charity auction made me wince... (I mean not this particular one but one to Oz)

Damn, I didn't see an email from a dood I gotta send records to for the heatrocks. Shit expensive??? I gotta send like 6 records out there!

Sending just one to the US for my first heatrock was 12 bucks (Which I don't mind spending). Something tells me it's gonna be alot on the aussie one.

if your referring to me (which i can only assume you are) i'll sort you out with some cash back paypal style. Because thats how i roll, and because your auction was impressive.

Bobby

Naw Bobby... Thats not what I was gettin' at. More of a "I wonder how much it cost" type deal. I did send you a PM back today. If ya got it, holla!

• all I know is coming up w/ that overseas shipping out of pocket for this charity auction made me wince... (I mean not this particular one but one to Oz)

Damn, I didn't see an email from a dood I gotta send records to for the heatrocks. Shit expensive??? I gotta send like 6 records out there!

Sending just one to the US for my first heatrock was 12 bucks (Which I don't mind spending). Something tells me it's gonna be alot on the aussie one.

if your referring to me (which i can only assume you are) i'll sort you out with some cash back paypal style. Because thats how i roll, and because your auction was impressive.

Bobby

Naw Bobby... Thats not what I was gettin' at. More of a "I wonder how much it cost" type deal. I did send you a PM back today. If ya got it, holla!

yeah man i got it- s'all good- just let me know if shipping is like beyond crazy, and i'll sort you out.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    LatviaLatveria

MF DOOM & MF GRIMM

• it's for charity for fuck's sake

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    I probably shouldn't be posting in this thread as I didn't participate in the heatrock auctions (donation instead), but the postage expense is effectively a deadweight loss borne by the seller, not a 'transfer to government' or a donation to charity, and as such is just an unfortunate impost

All ya'll who did participate did a good thing, and I for one got madd respect for those who stepped up .. to use an old cliche, actions speak louder than words

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    At the UPS store....Shipping 2 records to the UK, shipping two to San Fran....including packaging - $84.10 in US currency.

Never go to the UPS store if you can help it, go directly to the UPS facility. The UPS Store is a franchise and they charge an extra fee for their services (on top of the regular shipping).

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Oh and I'd like to call out EDUB...

... for not telling me that his heatrock was DELIVERED and making me dig out this damn tracking receipt and having to type in like A MILLION numbers.

We'll ignore the fact he just got it, like, the other day and he paid, like... a month and a half ago.

:P

• 2months and still no record or response. anybody know this dude? i suppose karma will resolve it but dayum...

Normally i don't post, just read. but i did chip in for the heatrock auctions.
    40bucks for an unplayed original (not the new UK version) of the MF Doom / MF Grimm "I hear Voices" 12".

This was paid for on Sept22nd and i've yet to receive the record from cole.
    maybe he's a little busy but i at least expected a response to my emails.

The loot went to a good cause so i can't be too salty if cole got shady on me.

but it is fucked up.

anybody out there know cole from cousincole.com??