• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts

THAT REAL SHIT

• Bossa Tr??s.... Gay.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Bossa Tr??s.... Gay.

Som Tr??s...Gay?

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    JLR -

The real question that needs be answered tho' is: how would Portenos react to a smoking ban in clubs/restaurants? A coup? Riot in the streets like May '68? That'd be like saying you can't eat beef or steak anymore to any Argentinian, methinks...

Gauchos forever...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    JLR -

The real question that needs be answered tho' is: how would Portenos react to a smoking ban in clubs/restaurants? A coup? Riot in the streets like May '68? That'd be like saying you can't eat beef or steak anymore to any Argentinian, methinks...

Gauchos forever...

HA HA. I don't know how that would work, but I can tell you how people reacted at work when they banned smoking in the building. They (smokers) go smoking in the handicapped people's bathroom. So sweet

• HA HA. I don't know how that would work, but I can tell you how people reacted at work when they banned smoking in the building. They (smokers) go smoking in the handicapped people's bathroom. So sweet

AWSOME!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Yay!

Nay!

Yay!

Lame!!

• I think Nate may have had something to do with this

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    My high school in Madison featured the "Iron Lung," an old van owned by four of the older history teachers; painted the school colors; always parked right in front of the school; and smoked in before, during, and after school.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    YAY OR GAY?

not bad, but the og's are cooler IMO.

• awallawall 673 Posts

Nay.

• I think Nate may have had something to do with this

YAY.

• get the fuck out here with them

get the fuck out here with them

• Do yourself a favor and get some Half-Cabs.

Do yourself a favor and get some Half-Cabs.

fuckers only came in 9.5....olive leather, i was pissed, i wear 11.5