Our Favorite Secretary of State

coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Could someone get her a stylist, please? She looks like a hotel porter. "It's time for a change in my wardrobe..."

Comments

• bubor0ckbubor0ck 141 Posts
    did anyone catch the blip about her trying to flex her totally rusty russian skills on some radio interview? she botched it pretty bad. i like this one:

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    Worse yet, she looks like she's guest-starring as herself in the Batman The Animated Series.

"I need to strike fear into the heart of her tailor..."

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    This woman is a disgrace. Not just to women and black people; I'm not even trying to go there because I am neither. She is just a disgraceful person. She has no business being in office.

- She lied to us about Iraq. That's about 1500 dead Americans and much scrilla wasted. Not to mention the other casualties (Iraqi, coalition, etc.)

- Her area of expertise is in the g**damn Soviet Union - a country that doesn't exist anymore!

- She's just an all around pathetic water-carrier for Bush.

- And she looks like the Grinch.

Sayin'.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Could someone get her a stylist, please? She looks like she's planning to enter the costume contest at a Star Trek convention.

"Ahead warp speed six, Captain Bush!"

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

She would know.

• "...and Condoleezza Rice is just a new age Sally Hemmings..."

• - Her area of expertise is in the g**damn Soviet Union - a country that doesn't exist anymore!

best part of this is in 1989 she was the governments top soviet expert but she did not see the collapse of the soviet union coming.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

She would know.

You don't see GW looking at Laura like that.

You don't see Laura looking at GW like that.

Your caption here.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

"I know a dentist who does wonderful caps, darling."

"You know they have clear braces now, right?"

"Did you buy those for Halloween?"

"I'll bet you could spit across the White House lawn from that big ass gap."

"Where the hell are your shoes?"

"Menage: Me, you, and GW, 10pm, in the Oval Office. I'll bring the zucchini, you bring the lube."

"Ashy as fuck: Your feet, 10 gallons of lotion, RIGHT NOW."

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    woman is trying to kill us, its like we're super mario and she's the poison mushroom

• Condoleeza actually sounds like a mushroom name.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    My favorite quotes about Rice when she was Secretary of State from former and current government officials in an article entitled "Path To War" from Vanity Fair:

"She has no opinions of her own."

"Her supreme concern is preserving her own relationship with the president."

"There's a tier missing in the foreign policy wedding cake. A subject will get up to a certain level and then just stick until Bush decides."

• STEP OFF BITCH!!![/b]

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

"He told me 'once you go Black, you never go back'!"