Harriet E. Miers has sh*t on her nose!

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

That said, I'm really looking forward to 08... I don't care who gets in right now. As long as there's a change.

want to rethink that

man if that fuck tard becomes president i'm moving to europe.

dave

Send us a postcard and make sure you let us know a forwarding address, Dave!

That dude is at least 3 levels smarter than his older brother with access to the same crooks who maneuvered W into office, a hat trick is already in the works I/m sure.

• man if that fuck tard becomes president i'm moving to europe.

dave

it aint gonna happen these will prob be your choices...

FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1129054174the3rdstream">

VOTE NOW[/b]
    McCain
    Hillary
    Kerry
    Frist
    Bayh
    Condomliza
    Edwards

INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

might have forgotten one or two
    I like Bayh but hes a long shot

it aint gonna happen these will prob be your choices...

Not for 2008, but watch out next time....

• it aint gonna happen these will prob be your choices...

Not for 2008, but watch out next time....

yes you are correct

• Next Commander in Chief

My early bet is...But what about this republican really, could dems be satisfied by this somehow?

My early bet is...But what about this republican really, could dems be satisfied by this somehow?

he wont run, all the shit in his closet came out in new york, but its another thing entirley on a national level, i think he wants to keep up "americans mayor" shit, and by running for pres he will likely soil that title

No fucking way, same goes for McCain. Despite constant blabbing about how "Moderate" they are, they've both fallen into lockstep behind Bush.
    Fuck 'em...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Next Commander in Chief

No fucking way, same goes for McCain. Despite constant blabbing about how "Moderate" they are, they've both fallen into lockstep behind Bush.
    Fuck 'em...

I don't think he has a real future in national politics anyway... too abrasive and too distinctly New York for most Republican voters to swallow.

Next Commander in Chief

Fuck 'em...

McCain has too many neo-con enemies and I think is considered 'old hat' by most other Republicans as far as electability.

Rudy is just not electable, period. What 3rdStream said, and he's waaaay too blunt(and careless and stupid, IMO) for Presidential politics. Bush may be stupid, but he's a pretty careful dude when he (doesn't) answer questions.

• I hear you, but if a silver spoon, alcholic, coke head, not draft dodger but almost worse, pres. and his evil twin vice can make it to the big show...I wouldn't so easily dismiss his potential...and I think his national up to this point rep could carry him. What do we know of his governing beliefs I ask, rhetoricly (sp?).

• Reporting for duty in 08?

I hear you, but if a silver spoon, alcholic, coke head, not draft dodger but almost worse, pres. and his evil twin vice can make it to the big show...I wouldn't so easily dismiss his potential...and I think his national up to this point rep could carry him. What do we know of his governing beliefs I ask, rhetoricly (sp?).

Yeah, but that was/is all sceculation when it comes down to it, Bush has never admitted anything besides drinking too much.

Rudy has had a high-profile affair/divorce, and his general policies in NYC were often pretty devisive from what I understand. I agree w/Faux on his being too New York for most Repubs.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Rudy isn't conservative enough to get the support of the Republican base. He is pro-choice.

• Good to hear all the opinions. I guess I bought into the hype for a minute. Thinking about it I guess even McCain was maybe too liberal for the reds (?) so that does speak a little to Rudy's chance.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    the 08 primary seasons for both parties are going to be interesting. expect them to triple the $amount they spent this time.

I'm kinda feeling a McCain/Biden ticket. This partisan tit for tat crap needs to fucking go.

I'm more focused on 06 though. We got a close Gov's race in VA.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    the 08 primary seasons for both parties are going to be interesting. expect them to triple the $amount they spent this time.

I'm kinda feeling a McCain/Biden ticket. This partisan tit for tat crap needs to fucking go.

I'm more focused on 06 though. We got a close Gov's race in VA.

Wow, that would be a crazy deal. Interesting... Agreed about the partisan crap needing to go.

• i'm sayin' though

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

i'm sayin' though

I have no doubt this guy is headed for big things. But does he not have "skeletons in the closet" also? I'm sure everyone does. But I mean, kinda like why Rudy wouldn't run.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Speaking of Obama...

I think people are looking at the Jeb Bush thing backwards...the issue isn't whether or not another Bush will get into office, the question is whether the Democrats can find a competent and charismatic candidate. People kind of forget: whether you believe Bush stole 2000 or not, the fact is, he lost the election to one of the dullest Dem candidates in recent memory. And Kerry wasn't much of an improvement either. I don't think there's this huge momentum to want to 1) have kept Bush in office because people think he's a swell guy. People were paranoid post 9/11, we're at war, and these kind of forces tend to make it easier for the incumbent to stay around and 2) it's hardly as if the GOP has the nation on lock. It's very evident that we are living in a very polarized political society rather than an America where the red states are crushing everyone else.

Ther'es hope yet. Alas, that hope rests with the Democratic party.

• Ther'es hope yet. Alas, that hope rests with the Democratic party.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Ther'es hope yet. Alas, that hope rests with the Democratic party.

Yup.

And as for Rudy, who the fuck thinks of him as "moderate?" Dude is a fucking borderline fascist.

I'm more focused on 06 though. We got a nasty, mudslangin'[/b] Gov's race in VA.

i'm sayin' though

I have no doubt this guy is headed for big things.

cosign. but i'd like him to stay in the Senate for a minute. He's doing good work there. I think by 2012 he'll be our second black prez.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

i'm sayin' though

cosign. but i'd like him to stay in the Senate for a minute. He's doing good work there. I think by 2016 he'll be our second black prez.

Not gonna happen.

This country's first black president--and I'm not confident we'll see one in my lifetime--will be a Republican.

• sorry my condesention insulted you,
    if its any compensation the american people's foolishness & blindsidedness insults me.

Generalization is a bitch.

• i'm sayin' though

cosign. but i'd like him to stay in the Senate for a minute. He's doing good work there. I think by 2016 he'll be our second black prez.

Not gonna happen.

This country's first[/b] black president--and I'm not confident we'll see one in my lifetime--will be a Republican.

please to give the clinton is black thing a rest

and if faux is right its wrist slittin time yo!

• pasepase 89 Posts
    Clinton, like Jesus, is/was indeed black.

and Condoskeeza would be the first black president.

I think after Bush, the country is eager to believe it's not sexist/racist/ _____ist to vote her into office.

It'll be 2008 and America is growing sick of hearing how backwards it is... I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Hillary vs. Condoleeza in '08... A black woman is way less threatening to middle America than a black man. If Oprah ran it would be over. she got middle class moms on lock.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

what is this from????

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

This n*gga is a stone cold pimp!