FRONTLINE

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
IS such an awesome show....Did anyone catch the episode last night on the OJ verdict? Crazy!

Comments

• When they play my song in the club, they bang it
    See that thing on the floor? I'm gonna bang it
    Your girl keep eyeing me, I wanna bang it
    She too damn drunk, I probably won't bang it

• I'm in the building and i'm feelin' myself

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    WHAT IS IT?

• Hit mics like ted koppel, rifle expert
    Let off the eiffel, burn a flag in the grass its spiteful

• Not guilty.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    err...that's "Nightline"
    he's talking about "Frontline," which yes, is the shit.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    IS such an awesome show....

Did anyone catch the episode last night on the OJ verdict? Crazy!

I caught that OJ case Frontline last week and you are correct, it was CRAZY! I want to watch it again. That was a serious documentary.

• IS such an awesome show....

I caught that OJ case Frontline last week and you are correct, it was CRAZY! I want to watch it again. That was a serious documentary.

oh shit. then I did see it. Dude that shit was great. Is that show always on?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

oh shit. then I did see it. Dude that shit was great. Is that show always on?

Frontline is on every week foolio. I've been watching it for years. GREAT documentaries. Don't sleep on PBS peoples.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

yes and co-sign. it was really good and just the right length.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Frontline also had a really good show on plea bargains in the U.S. Had that crazy case where a cop in Texas arrested a bunch of innocent people with false testimony from an informant. A whole bunch of innocent people plead guilty because they're public defender told them to and went to prison for months. It was a great expose on how plea bargains can fuck your life up. Felonies means no welfare/public assistance, harder to get jobs, have to pay huge fines, etc. One of the highlights was that the court systems look at fines as a major revenue source for their cities and how that has corrupted the justice system.

• facesdfacesd 236 Posts
    I agree Frontline is a great show. You can watch archived episodes online here:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/

I believe they have 50 or so episodes from the past. The episode about the FBI cat who had a feeling, based on research and evidence, that 9-11 was going to take place is ill. I think its called "The Man who Knew"

• by boy's dad was featured on an episode about snitches and government investigations. it's dope.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Wow.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Thanks hommie.

------------------