ATTN: Phill Most - worldofbeats.com

2»

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    What up Chan, Dan & errrbody-

I appreciate the love for the ol' W.O.B. site... wish I could still do it, but you know how time consuming those real world movements can be. As I've said in the past, though, I think the World Of Beats served it's purpose and even though it would be nice to be able to put up more interviews with superstars of the crates world, top ten lists, "Shit I'm Feelin'" etc., the time came for me to move on. So on I have moved.
    I actually may have a new website coming up soon to support these aforementioned real world moves-

First release on the World Of Beats label will be coming (hopefully) in about a month, the debut of Pittsburgh's illest, my boys G.U.N (Greed's Ultimate Nemesis) with their first warning shot The Greedy Ultimate EP (pictured from left- Big Ghate, Soma Splitfinger)

Y'all already know about the classic 2nd W.O.B. release-

And a deal is in the works now for another new act that's already gotten a lot of soulstrut love... can't speak on it now, but as always, you'll hear it here on soulstrut first!

Now if I can just find THIS wacky li'l chick and sign her to a deal it's gon' be ON LIKE A MUG!!!

(Excuse the shameless plugging, but I had to let y'all know about the real world moves, so you'll know why regular world Of Beats updates just ain't possible right now. Thanks again for the love, though! )

Yo Phill,

"Please listen to my demo...Please listen to my demo."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Yo Phill,

"Please listen to my demo...Please listen to my demo."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Yo, hit me off, son! It's about to get real in the field right hurr. Check your PMs in a minute.