I'm going to post some songs I like

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
All in the easy listening/bizzarro/oddity vein which i'm so fond of.Here is Doc Severinson's cover of SUMMERTIME .I think its pretty got.Here is a song by Haircut And The Impossibles called Inside Looking Out .And then there is Lenny Dee, who I think kinda rocks. This version of Rhapsody In Blue is begging to be sampled. Its super sleazy and loungy, at a nice kinda hip hop tempo. And for about 1 measure the bassist hits a GOMLW groove. I swear.Anyways, some of you may be thinking "hey, aren't you supposed to be getting married today?" Yes, but not until later. In the meantime I have to entertain myself.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Anyways, some of you may be thinking "hey, aren't you supposed to be getting married today?" Yes, but not until later. In the meantime I have to entertain myself.

I'ma show you how to look like a baller on a budget hommie

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Anyways, some of you may be thinking "hey, aren't you supposed to be getting married today?" Yes, but not until later. In the meantime I have to entertain myself.

can you be in SD no later that 4:00, and preferable 3:30?

• are you going to be posting at the reception?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

we gonna speed down form Anaheim at around 2:00

errything gonna be a'ight

we gonna speed down form Anaheim at around 2:00

errything gonna be a'ight

WORD.

And yeah, I'll be doing a tribute to TheCrates and L13 from the reception area... its gonna be hotness.

Obviously people are not feeling my super awesome mp3s. hatters.

EDIT: It looks like this needs to be explained again. So I once again will post up EASY EXPLAINED.

You can thank me later.

• This version of Rhapsody In Blue
    That song is

Deep-lounge

This version of Rhapsody In Blue
    That song is

Deep-lounge

THANK YOU.

• Here is a song by Haircut And The Impossibles called Inside Looking Out .

Alshire right? Isn't that track on Animated Egg/Black Diamonds/101 strings aswell? Is it issued on a fourth record?

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    heres something different...on a phychrock tip

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3C1QOYLZAQZFV04S7O0C7EYQ59