What's up on your Saturday?

2»

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Recouperate from last night.
    I managed to fix my mixer so that's one big project down.
    I just brought back a bomb breakfast for everyone from Shermans and now I'm gonna sit my ass down in the living room and chill with my kids for the rest of the day.

• Went to the beach early this morning, waves blown out so I hit the gym. Waiting for Mangoman to come through to do a little record trading. After that, pretty much chill the rest of the day.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    hashish.

[color:gray] (for you yay area dudes, some stuff called "mcflurry")[/color]

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Need another car. Wifey and I will be searching Seattle for a CLEAN 2000 Volvo S70 turbo.

Make some dope Italian food for dinner tonight, steak pizzaiola, and drink this bottle of 1985 Tommasi Amarone classico that my brother gave us.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    got up at 3, work at 5, get off at 10, probably go to my friends house after that, unless she's busy then maybe ill clean out my car, but most likely ill just get on the internet till 5 in the morning, constantly reloading soulstrut/stereo2go/livejournal/myspace/ebay/whatever

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    at work hungover now

surprise party for a friend 8pm

then spinnin at a house party

1010 tillery
    austin, texas

feel free to go

• rained in without my whip till monday.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• sittin here slangin records, enjoying the temperatures in the high 50s, listening to
    Billy McGregor "I got it", and thinkin about the chicken my girl is going to bake this evening after I close the shop up...life is pretty darn good on this Saturday.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    trying to sleep it off. I'm going to watch Rocktober Blood tonight.

• Hmmm...This day can go two ways. Mix a backyard show with my friend or go out with girlfriend.

Backyard show could be cool or a dud. Hope I pick the right one.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    working at the reckid store, having a good italian dinner with Man and my brother and then off to a friend's midnight performance that i art directed. hopefully catching up with KL for the some last call drinks and good times.

it's the long weekend! yippee!