j.b.’s mess-ups, others too

2»

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    oh i know what else i was thinking of, but its not old....on the rahzel mtm2000 cd, wu-tang beats live or whatever that track is called, when he's saying "wu-tang clan aint nothin to fuck with", the second or third time, he says it wrong and gets all quiet..haha

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    oh i know what else i was thinking of, but its not old....on the rahzel mtm2000 cd, wu-tang beats live or whatever that track is called, when he's saying "wu-tang clan aint nothin to fuck with", the second or third time, he says it wrong and gets all quiet..haha

I wish I could think of a specific example, but there's a few Wu songs where they use a group chorus, and some dude always does one "extra" and sounds all Homer Simpson...

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

by the way, was the 45 version (of james brown's "there was a time") recorded live? sounds like it, always sounds like minor crowd-getting-louder noise under it when he says "augusta, GA"

the 45 version is more or less the same as the album version and was recorded live (from the album Live At The Apollo, Vol. 2)

• JB clowns on one of the horn players on "aint it funky", cant remember what JB says about dudes playing, but he clowns him on his solo...