WHAT'S KILLING YOU?

2»

Comments

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I'd like to hear it. Anyone got it on soulseek? (Castile-O, I'm looking your way.)

I was actualy just about to send this to the DCast myself. Check thine PMs shortly, twoply.

hey sizzla.

Sorry for leaving so abrupt yesterday.
    An old old friend came thru and I haven't seen dude in 5 years, and won't be seeing him for another year. Korea, and now Iraq.

What's killing me is distance, and not being able to feed the friendships I care about the most, and this whole shift from just being down for whatever, whenever, to having to actually make plans to ever do something. Schedules get more complicated, and the miles keep increasing. Lots of once tight friends that I only see once a year, if lucky. People can be a half hour away, but they might as well be half a world away. And the thing is, I'm too caught up in the daily whatever to even care.

Anyway breakself, holler at me today.
    -DC

PS. Ian: Yeah this thread was supposed to be in the announcements forum. haha.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    What's killing me is distance, and not being able to feed the friendships I care about the most, and this whole shift from just being down for whatever, whenever, to having to actually make plans to ever do something. Schedules get more complicated, and the miles keep increasing. Lots of once tight friends that I only see once a year, if lucky. People can be a half hour away, but they might as well be half a world away. And the thing is, I'm too caught up in the daily whatever to even care.

Damn, isn't that true. As you get older, just seeing your friends can be a f**king event.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    have this playing steady,
    Lorna Barrat - breakfast in bed (i also love the dusty sprinfield version)
    http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1XPFVVDB7KLYU0WOM86AHTNFE6

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    I seriously can't stop listening to this:

Hawaiian Folk/Psych. A beautiful and somewhat haunting album.

That sounds like what I've been missing lately. Not having time to mess with making beats has been killing me..Come home from work and my son is at a stage where he needs constant supervision...thank god dude takes naps or I would go nuts.
    THANK GOD FOR NAPS!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    peace to u
    and others in this struggle
    peace

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    have this playing steady,
    Lorna Barrat - breakfast in bed (i also love the dusty sprinfield version)
    http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1XPFVVDB7KLYU0WOM86AHTNFE6

is this the version with Scotty?

'What you doing in my studio?"
    'You cant play organ'

etcetc

• I seriously can't stop listening to this:

What is it? What's it sound like?

Hawaiian Folk/Psych. A beautiful and somewhat haunting album.

Yeh - that's a nice listen - it got a limited re-issue - wax/cd on Sinergia - Wildplaces awhile ago.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    You know what's killing me? This crush that I got on this girl. Just a crush, but it's killing me. I'm kind of fucked up about it. Not gonna do anything about it. But she officially asked me on a date yesterday. Damn.

Also, what's killing me? I get flown around the fucking world and get shown love for me to do my thing, but in my own backyard I got to beg and plead for it. That's also what is killing me.

Also, I got to get some sleep, but it doesn't come easy. Went to bed at 5 AM last night and now I'm here at 11:20 AM posting on Soulstrut drinking coffee. If that's not killing me then it will be.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts

Also, I got to get some sleep, but it doesn't come easy. Went to bed at 5 AM last night and now I'm here at 11:20 AM posting on Soulstrut drinking coffee. If that's not killing me then it will be.

Yo I feel you I was going through this ish a couple weeks ago and still kind of am. I passed Kidney Stone and that ish hurt then I couldn't sleep for like two weeks. Take some PM's or drink or something and just crash for like two days.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    motherfuckers who cant park correctly... theres this retard kid across the street that CANT PARK FOR SHIT! dude has his back rt tire up on the curb and check... the nearest car to him is at least 10ft away... HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT RETARD?!?! saw this dude once park two, maybe three feet from the curb... HOW THE FUCK?!?! that shit just irritates me...

now hes driving around the block looking for parking... but he keeps going around the same corner... fucking TURN THE OTHER WAY!!! ugh...

i gotta go... hes irritating me.