Oliver Von Felbert_olski@netcologne.de_Olski

2»

Comments

• "Let's not make a big fuggin deal about this, Spider, okay?

anybody remember when he got his retribution in soprano's. he shoots the bleached blonde bakery boy in the foot...

bakery boy: "you shot my toe!!"
    moltisanti: "it happens"

I love that fucking show

also in that scene when neighborhood dude gets served before he does...Christopher says "Oh, so you mean, I can go out, fuck your sister and come back next week and I will still be in line asshole?"

AMAZING TV show...

I completey forgot he was the kid in Goodfellas.

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    Thanks for the thread guys, I feel honored.

To shead some light on the topic: Ashrock's Secret Santa records are still sitting here waiting to be sent out. Do I have an excuse for it? Not really. So he has every right calling me out. Does it make sense to say I'm gonna send them out tomorow? No because he won't believe me.

FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1128717567Olski">

The court is in session:[/b]
    Ban Olski
    Give him on more chance
    Let a man be a man and take that shit to the-breaks.com
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    Does it make sense to say I'm gonna send them out tomorow?

One more chance but there better be some true heatrocks in there.

• Thanks for the thread guys, I feel honored.

To shead some light on the topic: Ashrock's Secret Santa records are still sitting here waiting to be sent out. Do I have an excuse for it? Not really. So he has every right calling me out. Does it make sense to say I'm gonna send them out tomorow? No because he won't believe me.

FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1128717567Olski">

Ban Olski
    Give him on more chance

I say give the man a break! He's honest enough to say he doesn't have a good reason. And otherwise over email he's been a good sort.

hug?

sorry I've already got my buzz on and am off to the campsite for a cookut.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

I say give the man a break! He's honest enough to say he doesn't have a good reason.

oh absolutely.

Ban Olski
    Give him on more chance

I say give the man a break! He's honest enough to say he doesn't have a good reason. And otherwise over email he's been a good sort.

hug?

YAY!!! see day, everything works out in the end

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    Damn, I feel even more shady now after reading Ashrock's post.

Action speaks louder than words.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Thanks for the thread guys, I feel honored.

Ban Olski
    Give him on more chance

hug?

AYO!

Ban Olski
    Give him on more chance

hug?

AYO!

hmm can we get a ref on that call plaese???

haha j/k, im outta here!
    finally got that devil mcdoom joint in the mail, gotta go home and listen. so far i have suppressed all notions of listening to it. as well as the SS comp. i like that feeling of throwing a record on without having heard it somewhere first.