Whats Up Everyone

mrragzmrragz 22 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
This is my first post of this Mutha, just wanted to say whatup! I have a site with a couple free mixes on it. Peep game if you get a chance.peace and respectragzwww.djragz.net

Comments

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

what up

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    This is my first post of this Mutha, just wanted to say whatup! I have a site with a couple free mixes on it. Peep game if you get a chance.

peace and respect
    ragz

www.djragz.net
    DJ Ragz from VA?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Oh yeah, Welcome to SoulStrut.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Hi Ragonese!

• What up Rags, VA on the map

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    welcome to the board dude

• mr. ragz' mixes are the real deal.. Jazz hop!

• Is this same dude who had beat records out like 10 yrs ago???
    If so or if not. Cheers mate.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    Is this same dude who had beat records out like 10 yrs ago???
    If so or if not. Cheers mate.

yup

what up ragz!

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    Jazz Hop is on rotation like 'everyday' !

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    HA! What's up my man - welcome

• I got some of your old mixtapes. I liked 'em. A homie of mine did some work with your crew.

welcome.

• mrragzmrragz 22 Posts
    yeah man, living in dc on georgia ave these days, working for the man so I can keep diggin. Wow, I see alota familiar names/friends!!! thats dope! Dealy, I still have yet to dl that mix. Ill have to do that for my weekend listen.

glad people are feeling jazz hop....................but yeah, I did those bare bones battle break records years ago.

much love to all the heads on this board, every name ive recognized is deep with vinyl, man, this is like the mafia diggers hideout and ish!

ragz
    www.djragz.net

• Whats up Ragz? I ran into you the other day at plan 9. welcome

• legendlegend 124 Posts
    This is my first post of this Mutha, just wanted to say whatup! I have a site with a couple free mixes on it. Peep game if you get a chance.

peace and respect
    ragz

www.djragz.net

WUT UP WUT UP RAGZ!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    yeah man, living in dc on georgia ave these days, working for the man so I can keep diggin. Wow, I see alota familiar names/friends!!! thats dope! Dealy, I still have yet to dl that mix. Ill have to do that for my weekend listen.

glad people are feeling jazz hop....................but yeah, I did those bare bones battle break records years ago.

much love to all the heads on this board, every name ive recognized is deep with vinyl, man, this is like the mafia diggers hideout and ish!

ragz
    www.djragz.net

Where are you on Georgia?

Welcome aboard the Strut, man! Hope to see you out in the 'real world'.

• mrragzmrragz 22 Posts
    yeah man, that was a fresh day of diggin cuz, found that planet rock on the orange label and some other gems!!!

but yeah, I live on GA ave near silver spring, U close by?

by the way, I dont know if you guys all do the ebay thing, if you do, I go by Muzikfiend, so add me and I will add you.

peace

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

but yeah, I live on GA ave near silver spring, U close by?

Not too far off, over in Mt Rainier in PG, but also work for the man downtown DC.

But I check in on Roadhouse up in your neighborhood every month. That CD Game Exchange was one of the stores I haunted back when I only worked nights and had time to troll for records by daylight.