mixes wanted (mylatency is a flake edition)

tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
edited October 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
ok. my hommie mylatency flaked on me and never got me a burn of diminishing returns. so i still never heard it.id also like to get a copy of the muro/kprince joint, the djivory cds and anything else that sounds real good with some obscure hiphop or obscure breaks related business. i want to get that hcrink cd too!!! if yall have links to where i can still buy them, thats good too.plaese to holler, im sure i could find something to trade for them.go philliesgo eagles

Comments

• What do you mean by obscure? Might be able to hook you up.

• obscure? unless its real well mixed and some specially flavorful shit, id rather not listen to ultimate breaks and "i got it made"
    let me know what you got bro, i need some new work/ride music

• legendlegend 124 Posts
    you've got some pm's

• You interested in reggae/dancehall schitt? Or Bay Area rapping people?

• did duey get you a copy of the two cds I gave him last time I was in philly?

what's good with your article for FOS #8?

• hey tony you like that fusion mix i sent you ?

i'm working on number 2 so maybe i'll have that ready pretty soon.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    ok. my hommie mylatency flaked on me and never got me a burn of diminishing returns. so i still never heard it.

id also like to get a copy of the muro/kprince joint, the djivory cds and anything else that sounds real good with some obscure hiphop or obscure breaks related business. i want to get that hcrink cd too!!!

if yall have links to where i can still buy them, thats good too.

plaese to holler, im sure i could find something to trade for them.

go phillies

go eagles

AUUUUGH, my bad Tony, I can get this in the mail tomorrow morning...ish just falls off my radar sometimes.

I'll throw in a tracked funky skonk if you need that too

hollar,

M

edit: burned and ready to be sent, along with some other goodies...

cheers, sorry for the extreme delay, T!

• mark,you know i still love you. thanks for the lookout. i called you out in the titel justo get your attention

dave...fusion mix is buttery. thanks bro
    coolmanos...didnt get them from doo. i'll get on him abou that

hoginfog...anytape that you think is exceptionally exceptionally good id love to hear. i dont know much about bay area rap. i like big ocean mob though. the coups cool. dont know much else. i like a lot of classic sample based joints coming out of nyc...but good is good.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    thanks T, last thing I want is Philly mad at me

saying, thx again for showing me your hood with Drewn, that was a special (and fun) night freals

patties rock
    M

• saying, thx again for showing me your hood with Drewn, that was a special (and fun) night freals

AYO?

If I am right hood is something that can call for an AYO moment. Can I get a dictionary in here...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    saying, thx again for showing me your hood with Drewn, that was a special (and fun) night freals

AYO?

If I am right hood is something that can call for an AYO moment. Can I get a dictionary in here...

You are correct, sir!

Good one!

• Hahaha. YAY!

• no more than

getting under the hood definitely warrants AYO!