Guilty Pleasures.......

2»

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Shhhhhhhhhh.

Girlfriends is my shit. I can't fuck with Parkers of Rayven so corny maynge.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Come to think about it, I was thinking about "guilty pleasures" and I thought about a band who's CD I really dug when it came out.

Now even though me saying "I got the promo of this CD" sounds like an excuse, I actually DID get the promo, and this CD was hot as hell. Actually I would bet you that I could listen to it RIGHT NOW and it would still sound dope. However I don't have the CD anymore and Soulseek ain't giving it up.

Anyway, excuse my "bad taste" but New Radicals were pretty fucking good.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I thought I was the only one... Where's the "sobs happily" gremlin?

yo that shit ain't bad actually. I've watched it a few times when this girl, mad decent.
    file under "shows dudes frequently are put up on by their girl."

respect tho. witty banter for days.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this shouldnt even be guilty, i love these dudes

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    maybe not guilty on here..but..i catch a ton of shit from my guys cuz i stay listenin to

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    maybe not guilty on here..but..i catch a ton of shit from my guys cuz i stay listenin to

Then your guys are corny.

• Shhhhhhhhhh.

Thats my shit too. Along with Half and Half. I love me some Rachel True. While we are at it the OC and Las Vegas are my shits too.

On the music tip I hate admitting this but someone hipped me to some straight LA hipster shit that I have been rocking lately. http://www.kisforkennedy.com I am feeling his garage rock sounding shit along with his early 90's disco house sounding shit. Dude cracks me up and the production on them joints is top notch. Mama Made me a Pimp and the video for Your Mama crack me up.

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then your guys are corny.

haha thats wut im sayin. i think they might actually like him, they jus find it easy to make fun of. besides, hes a minnesotan.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Dudes that hate on Prince are closet homos.

Watch your back, hommy.

• Dudes that hate on Prince are closet homos.

Watch your back, hommy.

----Homo.

Seriously though, I never was really into Prince growing up. I was always partial to Michael and 'em, and ever since I started doing a lot of the "bridge and tunnell" bars I've grown to associate a lot of his hits with annoying ass broads and thur dumb ass request.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

yeah I know, feel free to ayo me all day.....

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    I kind of grew up on prince. My family mostly listened to bad rock except for my dad always played sum prince. I was much more into soul/rnb then rock so naturally i gravitated towards him. It doesnt hurt that im from minnesota, but i really cant figure out how sum people dont like him at all. Dudes a genius

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

my guilty pleasure

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

my guilty pleasure

OH
    HELLZ
    YAH[/b]

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Shhhhhhhhhh.

Girlfriends is ok, although ridiculously stereotypical in regards to their personalities.

Looks-wise though, i give themtaptapehhtap

The Parkers makes me want to fucking puke. Not only are they just disgusting looking, they have to be the most obnoxious, annoying, just .... ughhhh blecchhhhh ... no more to be said.

And I suppose you could say it's just their characters (at least for personality), but Monique didn't seem to be any different on Queens of Comedy as herself.

Rayven just weirds me out cause she's supposed to be 3 years old and on the Cosby Show forever. Anybody who has sex with that girl is a pedophile just because of that. :P