Karlito's Avatar Appreciation Thread

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
This is literally in my front yard: http://www.sanxaviermission.org/ When I was in the 5th grade, these 2 female classmates of mine were raped on the hill that overlooks the Mission, by the brother of one of the girls and his friend.May they rot in hell.Herm

Comments

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    wait, some guy raped his SISTER!?

Thats so fucked up.

Im guessing thanksgiving/christmas/easter are real akward in that family.

I cant beleive people have the capacity to do such fucked up shit.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    wait, some guy raped his SISTER!?

Thats so fucked up.

Im guessing thanksgiving/christmas/easter are real akward in that family.

I cant beleive people have the capacity to do such fucked up shit.

I'm pretty sure what happened is dude set his sister up to be raped by his friend. I hope karma pays/paid those dudes back HARD. (The hill on which it happened is actually PART of the Mission, decorated with altars, statues of saints and such.)

I still question why God let this happen on a place like that. Those dudes should've fallen to their death on the way up.

Herm

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I still question why God let this happen on a place like that. Those dudes should've fallen to their death on the way up.

The same reason the Easter Bunny doesn't visit unless you do his visit for him.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

The same reason the Easter Bunny doesn't visit unless you do his visit for him.

ehh... no.

Man is good and evil. People have a choice and what they do with it is on them.

I also believe that everything happens for a reason (even ill shit like what Herm is talking about). It's weak to blame God instead of man.

I agree with Herm completely. I hope those fucks die a slow and painful death.

5th grade = 10 years old.

My stepdaughter is 11.

I could not imagine that shit.

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    god is for......

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Herm

If I were God I would have my phone off the hook by now.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    thats some fucked up shit to happen at a beautiful place but that place is really beautiful nahmean

• chasechase 767 Posts
    herm, didnt that place get vandilized really bad a few years back?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    god is for......

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    god is for......

I think it means.................SUCKERS.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    i'm sure it does - hence the

i'm sure it does - hence the

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    I have a feeling that most people who "dont beleive in God" would drop to there knees and pray with the quickness in trying/dangerous situations...

whos the sucker?

I have a feeling that most people who "dont beleive in God" would drop to there knees and pray with the quickness in trying/dangerous situations...

whos the sucker?
    True.................................To each his own.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Maybe God didn't get him that new bicycle he wanted 20 Christmases ago.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Maybe God didn't get him that new bicycle he wanted 20 Christmases ago.

Or maybe he meant that God is for octopuses, and we can not understand the deep meaning of that.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

i thought he was talking about that giant squid that was filmed by japanese scientests recently.

• giant squid that was filmed by japanese scientests recently.

for real? links please, i always loved that squid shit when it comes on the telly

• nevermind i got it...

Anyone have the soundtrack?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

esp disk raer

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    "Plaese to post hot octopuses on record covers"

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

esp disk raer
    don't forget...

"Plaese to post hot octopuses on record covers"

Damn........green skinned girls

• flunkflunk 230 Posts

whos the sucker?

pfft

I'm a realist, not blindly running around clutching at cultist hemlines when times get a touch ruff. Drop to my knees? you ?

who's the sucker?

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    actually fuck it, my bad.......to each they own, me trying to force my opinions on others smacks of hypocrisy.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    So let me get this straight - God = Christianity?

You don't think a belief in God can be completely independent of a religion?

So let me get this straight - God = Christianity?

You don't think a belief in God can be completely independent of a religion?